Yea, .. I've enjoyed this thread very much, . . it's nice to have other porters to talk to.

As for all this correction factor stuff. Dwayne makes a good point, .. the normal use of a flow bench, .. to see if you made an improvement, .. just use the inclined meter, .. but on the SF-110 the temp correction does effect the final cfm number.

I've noticed if I work a head it may show the same say 80% but if the temp spread is a little different between the two tests the final cfm number isn't the same. If I'm carefull about the temp spread it's dead on, .. ..

I got into the baro thing cause the Port Flow software & the Flowcom do all these corrections including baro. If you guys done have the software, .. you should try it, .. I've found things I missed because I can now over lay flow graphs & stuff, .. well worth the cash.

Dwayne, .. if Jeff is getting a bigger blower, .. perhaps he'll make you a deal on his SF-600???? I wouldn't mind having it, . .
I have found without a doubt that larger heads need the higher flow rates, .. like you said about the 110 on big stuff.

I've also found short turn problems at 34" that didn't show up at 28"

Wanna borrow my enclosed trailer to go get the bench

Curtis