I guess the reason that I am taking an interest in this post is that there is a local builder that has a superflow 110 (i think) and I would like to get him to do some work for me, but I never knew a fair labor rate and kinda would like to know what improvement or detrement that I made, that being said,I have no idea what stock "J" heads flow, and I know there is no black and white answer to that, just an average, and I have no idea what would be a good flow number, the only other thing that has been done to these are the addition of 2.050 manley nail head chevy valves, and a 4 angle valve job, I guess the thing that I need to do is get some facts together and learn about a flow bench so we can sit down and talk this out and I wont get confused when he lays out some figures and technical jargon, and this forum seems to help me do that,,, and yes, from what I have heard ryanj is the man on the small block stuff, so his input would be well recieved, as well as yours and dwayne's,, thanks guys this is a good post.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.