Quote:

Quote:

After Josh coming on here offering to HELP everyone,when you call Indy and speak with Josh if he has a Bad Attitude I wonder who will be the blame for it?

I have brought & spent a lot of $$$ with Indy never had a problem with them,even talk to Russ one time when I need information the person on the phone could not help me with.

I know everyone on here is Good People maybe some times we just have the wrong attitude when we call Indy because we are having problems with our Race-Cars and take it out on them....if you don't believe me you can call home and ask my Wife if a sales person is rude to me its just not going to be a Good day for them.

This could be true if it didn't happen so much. You have done well with their products and obviously have a better report with them. But, as others have said, call Predator, Bob George, Marsh, or others for stuff. They will take care of you. I think even Josh, since he has the patience of a saint, IMO, (Mopar Madness) might be able to do some good with these guys. Cause the stuff they sell is good. And even I would like to be sure they stay around. Let them do what they do....make Mopar quality parts and Josh can hopefully bridge the gap in tech service!

Again Tom you are are close to 100% right If any of you Mopar people have not talk to or done business with Performance Only be it Indy or B1 you might want too,One of the few Good Guys From Mopar! That's who I would now be using if not for needing Sponsorship $$$(more are less be on & help with the race cars)and having to go over to "The Dark Side" in order to get it.
If their is a "Bright Side"and their is to the "Dark Side" you get a Head Ache with all the Millions of Hi Quality race parts!Believe me when I say this US true Mopar Racers deserve the same & should have the same,but don't!

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"