Quote:

Thanks guys

This is an open invitation for anyone to call me. Feel free to ask for me when you call, you can PM me here, on fastmopar, text me, call my cell and once I get an offical email address I will post that as well.

Not only am I pretty Im nice!!!!!

I don't know them and I don't know you, but here's my thoughts based on seeing people get kicked around in the business world:

If Indy is really wanting to improve their PR but not knowing how, and brought you in to do it, it's a good thing.

but...
If they don't really feel they have a problem, and too many people chum up to you and you improve the customer experience (which could mean $$ leaves Indy's hands to correct problems) they could view you as not benefitting their business. It takes a LONG time to reverse a bad rep, and it often takes paying out more warranty while you improve quality. Some folks might not realize that dip as part of the recovery and instead think you've damaged their bottom line.

EDIT - Congrats, too! New jobs are always exciting in some way.

Last edited by Fury Fan; 11/27/12 02:13 PM.

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.