Quote:

After Josh coming on here offering to HELP everyone,when you call Indy and speak with Josh if he has a Bad Attitude I wonder who will be the blame for it?

I have brought & spent a lot of $$$ with Indy never had a problem with them,even talk to Russ one time when I need information the person on the phone could not help me with.

I know everyone on here is Good People maybe some times we just have the wrong attitude when we call Indy because we are having problems with our Race-Cars and take it out on them....if you don't believe me you can call home and ask my Wife if a sales person is rude to me its just not going to be a Good day for them.

This could be true if it didn't happen so much. You have done well with their products and obviously have a better report with them. But, as others have said, call Predator, Bob George, Marsh, or others for stuff. They will take care of you. I think even Josh, since he has the patience of a saint, IMO, (Mopar Madness) might be able to do some good with these guys. Cause the stuff they sell is good. And even I would like to be sure they stay around. Let them do what they do....make Mopar quality parts and Josh can hopefully bridge the gap in tech service!