i've always built my own stuff and used a machine shop a few hrs away from me. when it came time to build my 605 b1mc i wanted someone that builds high horse (1000+)mopar motors regularly. that pretty much narrowed the field down immensly. i started emailing a few shops, all south of the boarder. (im canuck):). anyways it boiled down to one builder, i won't mention his name as my motor is not complete yet but he says it will be on the dyno in about a week. i chose him because when i talked to him he was very honest!! he never told me what i wanted. i wanted to upgrade a few things and down grade some others. i wanted to use a certain brand spring he never argued. the only thing he was head strong on was choice of carbs. and in the end if that what he uses all the time, im good with that as long as my hp# is met. he never tried to up sell anything! he's also been very propmt with answering any of my q's. this shop has been around for years and has built championship engines. he was also the only builder to return an email to me.