Quote:

I'm haveing one made for my car and don't have any second thoughts about it. This car will never be considered good enough for the so called experts. It's a nice driver and thats all it will ever be. And that little peice of tin isn't going to make it worth 10 cents more then it is. It's only going on to please myself. It's a basic no option car it's non matching number hell it's got a 440 not even the correct 383 in it. So when it's time to sell it will be Joe average just looking for a fun driver.And all he's going to care about is it being a big block 4 speed that looks great at the cruise night and a blast to burn the tires off.

Cool,It's great you will be up front when it comes time to sell. Can you confirm that the person you sell the car to will be up front with the next buyer, that tag is a repro?

Just for curiousity, what did you do about the missing digit for the S.O number? Do you know for sure that car is an original stick car? Do you know for sure that it's a original QQ1 paint car?

You might be rich, but every average Joe, I know want to know exactly what they are buying when paying 35K + for a car.

1968 Dart GTS 340 Auto...White, Red Int