Moparts

Fender tags

Posted By: Jamie340

Fender tags - 04/17/12 05:45 PM

I own a 1971 Demon340, that I have owned since new
and have raced since 1978.
Over the years the fender tags have been misplaced.
Does anyone replicate fender tags.
I still race but I would like to restore the car the best I can.
It is currently a NHRA stocker.
Thank you for your help.
Jamie
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Fender tags - 04/17/12 06:06 PM

Do you have the info that is supposed to be on it ?

Re: Fender tags - 04/17/12 07:37 PM

Yes, I do have that infomation.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Fender tags - 04/17/12 08:53 PM

Your choice

www.trimtags.com

www.datatags.com (tags backeast)
Posted By: 69CoronetRT

Re: Fender tags - 04/17/12 10:44 PM

Quote:

Replicate? Yes.
Accurately? Usually not.

If you'd like, I can show you an inaccurate tag made by datatags for a previous owner.

Re: Fender tags - 04/17/12 11:14 PM

Thank you, I appreciate the lead.
Posted By: Morty426

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 12:31 AM

Quote:

Your choice

www.trimtags.com

Also the Marti report people do tags

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 01:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Replicate? Yes.
Accurately? Usually not.

If you'd like, I can show you an inaccurate tag made by datatags for a previous owner.

Posted By: moparmarks

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 02:05 AM

Quote:

Your choice

tags backeast???
They are 2 miles from my house in Colorado
Posted By: MoparABE

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 04:18 AM

please post the comparison of the original vs the inaccurate repro.

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 05:17 AM

Quote:

yes please do so the fraud can be made less noticable ...
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by moparts - 04/18/12 07:24 AM

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 08:04 AM

Quote:

ummm If I had the original, why would I need an inaccurate repo?

Attached picture 7169653-Tag_cropped_550.jpg
Posted By: A57_RT

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 08:08 AM

Repop tags suck and there are many ways to spot them, and yes places will make them with a simple note book paper filled with options and a like tag for code placement. Thats how mine came to be...from the previous owner.

Its a sad day when one gets a repop tag for a car 99.9% wouldnt do. I did because I simply asked if the car had a FT and was told yes. Didnt think to ask if it was fake.

Besides code placement, ect....alot of the tags can be spotted by the blank alone and many fakes show shadows fromt the stamping of the codes to the sheer used to cut the tag, crap stock and a simple sheer will leave the end turned down a hair and makes a shadow and even the codes where stamped show that on the back of the tag it was done in two rows at a time for six rows.

Many have trouble getting the ribbed lip on the top and bottom right, let alone spaced the proper distance apart.

If you have 5 like tags from the same plant all blasted and in good shape on a gem scale they are very close a repop not done on a mopar core would a good bit off.

The thin tags are super easy to spot, the ones on a mopar core tag are still semi easy...and this is just some obvious stuff in addition to the botched codes, placement, and options during that time of build....

Attached picture 7169655-DSC08772.JPG

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 08:10 AM

Fake on bottom...

Attached picture 7169656-DSC08770.JPG

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 08:14 AM

Easy to spot this fake....look at the wrong width...

Attached picture 7169657-DSC08761(2).JPG

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 08:23 AM

I bought the car on the web (here) so I never saw this tag until it arrived, but thats not the issue, there are so so many ways to spot a fake tag that unless imo the maker has spent alot of $$$$ on setup and is skilled on the codes/dates, ect..and other things it can still be spoted.

I also know of a chemical test if the tags are blasted.

The fake tag I got with the car will never go on the car, Id rather hjave a tagless car then a fake tag car
Posted By: 1cuda

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 08:35 AM

some might shoot me down for this but i believe if the original fender tag is gone due to rust or missing or whatever it should be illegal for anyone to reproduce one as a replacement-correct or incorrect-it shouldn`t be done - period - buildsheet or no buildsheet -don`t reproduce any tag-ever. i was talking to someone who restores corvettes last week and he said as part of the restoration process if you haven`t got the original engine just find a dated correct engine and stamp it with the correct numbers-it`s just part of restoring a car back to as it left the factory. i couldn`t believe it!!! bottom line is buyer beware but things are getting out of hand-legit cars with no buildsheet but numbers engines and trans and body stampings can get a repo tag with more options than it left the factory with.
anyway-i`ve had my gripe-if the car is missing the tag-why would a repo help any situation?
all the best
frank
Posted By: ply64post

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 01:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

yes please do so the fraud can be made less noticable ...

Very commendable for you to automatically assume fraud. You might consider withholding judgement of others that is based on your personal characteristics. If he does provide a photo however, could you then please post a picture of your car? You do have a collector Mopar vehicle........don't you? By all means, please share the restoration results which illustrate and exemplify the tremendous knowledge you constantly express on this forum.

Very well said.

And as with all fender tag questions::

Attached picture 7169777-Picture640.jpg

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 02:26 PM

Quote:

Id rather have a tagless car then a fake tag car

Kinda how I feel too.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 02:44 PM

Quote:

Repop tags suck and there are many ways to spot them, and yes places will make them with a simple note book paper filled with options and a like tag for code placement.

Another 50 years from now,...nobody is really going to care, the "numbers matching", "paint daubed" Mopar restos of today, will be the model T's seen at shows today..."yeah,nice car "...interesting to just a handfull, either too senile, and nearsighted/farsighted, or racked with dementia, to see/remember the fender tag, nevermind "Sherlock Homes" it...

Life's too short to get all worked up over a piece of tin screwed to a machine...

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 02:51 PM

The problem is when someone loads up a car and makes a fake tag and sells it as something its not.
With the plant going to blowup this Dec tags are not going to be an issue.
Posted By: rayztoy

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 04:54 PM

Quote:

Life's too short to get all worked up over a piece of tin screwed to a machine...

Posted By: Ron69rr

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 06:30 PM

Moparmark I think you meant PLANET.

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 07:29 PM

I would like to thank everyone for all the input.
This car is my first car, bought it off the showroom floor and it will stay in my possession.
My goal is to make this E/SA stocker appear as close to factory as I can.
The passion the restoration people have is very inspirational.
Attention to detail can be addictive, but it is a
virtue.
Thanks again
Sincerely
Jamie
1971 Demon340 10.76 et 121.90 mph 1.38 60'

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 10:39 PM

Quote:

Moparmark I think you meant PLANET.

I did. My spelling sucks and my typing is even worser.
Posted By: A12

Re: Fender tags - 04/18/12 11:43 PM

I don't think that anyone was saying the OP or anyone here was intending to make a fake tag, the statement to me reads that all we are doing is pointing out more and more little hidden details that help to make a fake tag maker produce a better fake tag that gets harder and harder to detect. From what I've just read in this thread there are a few more details to correct and add to the list for the next fake, I mean "perfect" tag. The fender tags are getting better all of the time and it won't be long before they'll probably have an option for the "weathered and aged" look, kind of like jeans that already have wear marks and holes in them so you look like a real hard working, jean wearing cool dude... Keep the details coming, someone is taking notes, the good guys and the bad guys
Posted By: OneOfMany

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 12:57 AM

I would assume that the repro tag makers might actually have a tag or two in their hands and didn't just use a picture of one on the internet to design theirs. Every "flaw" pointed out is obvious when placed next to a real one. I mean, it's not like there are none out there for them to compare to . They probably really don't care if its 100%, and if someone actually did, by using their eyes, and an alphabet/number book they could easily get them right, and the codes in the right order.

Grant

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 01:11 AM

Quote:

I don't think that anyone was saying the OP or anyone here was intending to make a fake tag, the statement to me reads that all we are doing is pointing out more and more little hidden details that help to make a fake tag maker produce a better fake tag that gets harder and harder to detect. From what I've just read in this thread there are a few more details to correct and add to the list for the next fake, I mean "perfect" tag. The fender tags are getting better all of the time and it won't be long before they'll probably have an option for the "weathered and aged" look, kind of like jeans that already have wear marks and holes in them so you look like a real hard working, jean wearing cool dude... Keep the details coming, someone is taking notes, the good guys and the bad guys

It's kind of funny when you think that someone spent $22,000 to produce a fake broadcast sheet just so that he could prove that he could fool "the expert"

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 01:29 AM

I understand the reasons why people want a tag. What I don't understand is why people are willing to spend $$$$$ on a reproduction part that they know before they even buy it is wrong.

Do people spend their money so willingly on other wrong parts or do they try to get the best and most accurate reproduction part they can?
Posted By: Ron69rr

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 02:54 AM

I tend to go the other way. I think a fake tag has it's special purpose. If you are doing it so you can pop your hood at the cruise and have the experts rip it apart then it works for me. If it is for resale then NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 02:55 PM

Quote:

I would assume that the repro tag makers might actually have a tag or two in their hands and didn't just use a picture of one on the internet to design theirs. Every "flaw" pointed out is obvious when placed next to a real one. I mean, it's not like there are none out there for them to compare to . They probably really don't care if its 100%, and if someone actually did, by using their eyes, and an alphabet/number book they could easily get them right, and the codes in the right order.

Grant

I think you're being a little naive; it isn't as easy to "get them right" as you think. There are codes that are used in some plants and not in others, different fonts, options not available on a specific car or combined with other options, options that were available only after (or before) a certain date, VON's and Sequence numbers that need to be in the correct range for a certain VIN, etc. etc. etc.

...in order to make a fake tag that NOBODY could figure out, not only would it have to look correct with the right blank, spacing, font and stamping, but it would have to have none of the mistakes I mentioned. The only people that have a hope at doing a semi-accurate layout are the ones with a huge database of tag info from the plant the car was built at covering the time it was built.

...trust me; they care and if they had the knowledge and skill, they'd LOVE to make their fake tags 100% accurate.

Dave
Posted By: pushbutton

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 03:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

It might be rusty and you would not want to use it on a newly restored car. Put in lock box and run the repo. At least thats what I did.

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 04:10 PM

Quote:

I understand the reasons why people want a tag. What I don't understand is why people are willing to spend $$$$$ on a reproduction part that they know before they even buy it is wrong.

Do people spend their money so willingly on other wrong parts or do they try to get the best and most accurate reproduction part they can?

You must be joking.

I've spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on reproduction parts that I had hoped where right but were wrong.

Wiring harness
Gas tank straps
Lenses
Dutchman panel
Decals

Just to name a few.

But let's breakdown a replacement tag into catagories.

1. Made from the original tag
2. Made from the broadcast sheet correctly
3. Made from the broadcast sheet incorrectly
4. Made up from what someone thought
5. Made up to defraud or misrepresent.

We have people on here that think all 5 catagories are bad. I have a hard time with people against #1.

I think we can all agree that #5 is bad.

Personally I'm OK with #2.

For #3 and #4 I would hope that the person would leave off the sequence number so everyone would know it was not accurate - even though those of us with enough knowledge can spot a repo 99 times out of 100

My
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by moparts - 04/19/12 04:16 PM

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 04:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

fool - "the expert"

Yeah, what an absolute dip wad. $22K to make some worthless junk. What an absolute brainless idiot. Rumor has it, that moronic dork just closed a deal for about $50 Mil on another one of his stupid and crazy garbage ideas. I'm glad I ain't that dumb. It really bothers me when someone does something idiotic that doesn't affect me! The gall of some people. What was really "funny" was to see the definition for the "experts" around here.

Would the term "percieved expert" be better?

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 04:54 PM

Quote:

I think you're being a little naive; it isn't as easy to "get them right" as you think. There are codes that are used in some plants and not in others, different fonts, options not available on a specific car or combined with other options, options that were available only after (or before) a certain date, VON's and Sequence numbers that need to be in the correct range for a certain VIN, etc. etc. etc.

First of all I am not naive in all of the points you made. I also know that there are many who will die holding this information dear to their heart, so they can ensure that no one else can fool them while they are alive. Unfortunately, the majority of people do not know the intricacies of said information, and not knowing what to look for does them little good when they really need it. It's a Catch-22.

I'll still have my precious, slightly rusty tag repo'd to put under the hood, and have one made for another car off its broadcast sheet. I doubt that 99.4% of those that look at it would know the difference anyway.

Anyone that uses a piece of tin to soley justify the tripling of the price on a vehicle is really a fool.

Grant

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 06:49 PM

Quote:

You must be joking.

I've spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on reproduction parts that I had hoped where right but were wrong.

We have people on here that think all 5 catagories are bad. I have a hard time with people against #1.

Thanks...you may have missed the core point. Did you know going in the parts were wrong and still spent the money or did you have a high expectation the parts were wrong when you purchased them? Saying you 'hoped' they were right makes me think you had a high degree of expectation they were 'correct' and found out they weren't after you bought them.

Unless you have a new tag made from the original tag, there is potential of a high degree of error when making a reproduction tag. If people, like the original poster, know going in they are paying $$$$ for a product that will be or has a high chance of being flawed, well then...that's their choice and they will have to live with the consequences.

I agree with you, and I think most people would, I don't have a problem with owners that get a reproduction made using the original as a template.

#2 is a close second but there are tags (69+ Lynch Road tags) that cannot be made accurately from a BS.

The tag from my car I posted above came from one of the tag providers listed and falls under #4 and #5. It was made based on what someone thought was correct or wanted to be.

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 06:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

First of all I am not naive in all of the points you made. I also know that there are many who will die holding this information dear to their heart, so they can ensure that no one else can fool them while they are alive. Unfortunately, the majority of people do not know the intricacies of said information, and not knowing what to look for does them little good when they really need it. It's a Catch-22.

I'll still have my precious, slightly rusty tag repo'd to put under the hood, and have one made for another car off its broadcast sheet. I doubt that 99.4% of those that look at it would know the difference anyway.

Anyone that uses a piece of tin to soley justify the tripling of the price on a vehicle is really a fool.

Grant

Well you may not be but your point was.

Anyhow, I agree; it is a bit of a catch 22. And for the record, I personally don't have a problem with a tag reproduced from an original. One made from a BS is a little sketchier since there may be some stuff (like Lynch Rd. gate and line sequence numbers for ex.) that a BS won't have so you will have to guess...plus you would need to address the other issues like which options to show, etc.

I guess I wouldn't blame someone for making a repro tag from a BS, but I don't think I would do it for one of my own cars because it casts a bit of a question mark on the car and the authenticity of the rest of the documentation.

Dave

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 09:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You must be joking.

Thanks...you may have missed the core point. Did you know going in the parts were wrong and still spent the money or did you have a high expectation the parts were wrong when you purchased them? Saying you 'hoped' they were right makes me think you had a high degree of expectation they were 'correct' and found out they weren't after you bought them.

Unless you have a new tag made from the original tag, there is potential of a high degree of error when making a reproduction tag. If people, like the original poster, know going in they are paying $$$$ for a product that will be or has a high chance of being flawed, well then...that's their choice and they will have to live with the consequences.

I agree with you, and I think most people would, I don't have a problem with owners that get a reproduction made using the original as a template.

#2 is a close second but there are tags (69+ Lynch Road tags) that cannot be made accurately from a BS.

The tag from my car I posted above came from one of the tag providers listed and falls under #4 and #5. It was made based on what someone thought was correct or wanted to be.

Nope we're on the same page

I'll admit that it's not possible to build a fender tag for a car from BS for cars from Lynch Road. I would have hard time thinking that you could do it for St Louis. Luckily for me my two B bodies out of those plants have theit BS and tags.

But I'm mostly a Challenger guy and all mine are from Hamtramck. I'm pretty sure with the BS you can code out a correct tag.
Posted By: 62maxwgn

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 09:54 PM

[quote

It might be rusty and you would not want to use it on a newly restored car. Put in lock box and run the repo. At least thats what I did.

I tried to put it on the car but it kept falling off !!

Attached picture 7171565-Picture1060.jpg

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 10:12 PM

Quote:

Nope we're on the same page

I thought so but wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying.
Posted By: Dougsmopars

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 10:19 PM

I'm haveing one made for my car and don't have any second thoughts about it. This car will never be considered good enough for the so called experts. It's a nice driver and thats all it will ever be. And that little peice of tin isn't going to make it worth 10 cents more then it is. It's only going on to please myself. It's a basic no option car it's non matching number hell it's got a 440 not even the correct 383 in it. So when it's time to sell it will be Joe average just looking for a fun driver.And all he's going to care about is it being a big block 4 speed that looks great at the cruise night and a blast to burn the tires off.
Posted By: GTSfanatic

Re: Fender tags - 04/19/12 11:57 PM

Quote:

I'm haveing one made for my car and don't have any second thoughts about it. This car will never be considered good enough for the so called experts. It's a nice driver and thats all it will ever be. And that little peice of tin isn't going to make it worth 10 cents more then it is. It's only going on to please myself. It's a basic no option car it's non matching number hell it's got a 440 not even the correct 383 in it. So when it's time to sell it will be Joe average just looking for a fun driver.And all he's going to care about is it being a big block 4 speed that looks great at the cruise night and a blast to burn the tires off.

Cool,It's great you will be up front when it comes time to sell. Can you confirm that the person you sell the car to will be up front with the next buyer, that tag is a repro?

Just for curiousity, what did you do about the missing digit for the S.O number? Do you know for sure that car is an original stick car? Do you know for sure that it's a original QQ1 paint car?

You might be rich, but every average Joe, I know want to know exactly what they are buying when paying 35K + for a car.
Posted By: flypaper

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 12:07 AM

I'll admit that it's not possible to build a fender tag for a car from BS for cars from Lynch Road. I would have hard time thinking that you could do it for St Louis. Luckily for me my two B bodies out of those plants have theit BS and tags.

But I'm mostly a Challenger guy and all mine are from Hamtramck. I'm pretty sure with the BS you can code out a correct tag.

i hate to point out the obvious but
its not possible to reverse engineer a tag from a sheet from any plant!
i'm pretty sure that
fake tags are a scrounge that does nothing but devalue your car even with the guru's holy blessings

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 12:27 AM

Quote:

Dave

Fair enough. I guess since all my cars are Hamtramck or Windsor, and post-68 I was being naive

And with the demise of our copper piece, you're gonna have to up the ante on your contribution to at least a nickel

Grant

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 12:51 AM

I'm just a working slob like everybody else. Yup car was 35 K and as long as i make my monthly payments it's mine. Yes car is orignal stick car you can't fake that i don't care how well you weld. Yes orignal floor boards and fire wall are QQ1. Yes have the missing last digit off core support. Had to repaint the core support but under the primer and paint the last digit was there and readable. And if someone is interested in a numbers matching car then this is not the car for them so move along. Car is not all orignal and i never claimed it was. It's probly going to be farther from stock the longer i own it. Car has a 440 in it so that 10 cent tag with 383 on it don't mean didly squart. I'm driving the car not the tag, When and if i sell ther car it is what it is. If they don't like it don't buy it. And as for the Guru "GG" i could care less what he has to say. I buy cars i like and the only numbers that matter to me is that the vin matches my registration.
Posted By: MoparJunkie

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 01:57 AM

I couldn't agree more!

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 03:22 PM

Quote:

I buy cars i like and the only numbers that matter to me is that the vin matches my registration.

That's all fine, but you do understand the paradox in your statements I hope? If numbers mean NOTHING to you (again; fine) then why bother with the fake tag.

I'm not trying to bust your chops, I just don't understand the rationale.

Dave

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 03:23 PM

Quote:

[quote

I tried to put it on the car but it kept falling off !!

C'mon Bill, little bit of silicon and you'd be good to go!

Dave

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 03:25 PM

Quote:

And with the demise of our copper piece, you're gonna have to up the ante on your contribution to at least a nickel

Grant

Right you are! Great; now we have another think that kids in 10 years are going to get a blank look when you mention them. Pennies? just like records, tapes and typewriters!

....I feel old now!

Dave

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 03:28 PM

Quote:

i'm pretty sure that
fake tags are a scrounge that does nothing but devalue your car even with the guru's holy blessings

I think you meant "scourge" "Scrouge" is when my neighbor comes and leaves with something from my garage!

Dave
Posted By: 1970Cuda

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 04:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i'm pretty sure that

I think you meant "scourge" "Scrouge" is when my neighbor comes and leaves with something from my garage!

Dave

Wouldn't that be scrounge?

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 05:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i'm pretty sure that

Dave

Wouldn't that be scrounge?

Note to self; when you are going to poke fun at someone for a grammatical error, check to make sure your fat fingered typing is correct!

Dave

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 06:04 PM

Quote:

i'm pretty sure that

Please enlighten us.

What item on a Hamtramck tag is not on the BS?

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 09:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i'm pretty sure that

Please enlighten us.

What item on a Hamtramck tag is not on the BS?

you made the claim...

how can you with 100% certainty reproduce a tag from a buildsheet?
do you own a crystal ball?
tarot cards?
do you call miss cleo???
whats the trick?
unless you have the original tag to copy, you are sol!
it is only a guess and nothing more....

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 09:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

i'm pretty sure that

Dave

since frankenduster isn't around to kick me in the nads over it
i got lazy with the spell check

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 09:51 PM

Cause when i look under the hood i want to see it. And not have to listen to every so called expert at a cruise night bust my balls cause the tag is gone. Your right i don't care about numbers matching but i do like them to look orignal as possible. Granted i can't hide the Holley street dominator intake and 750 Holley carb but i did paint the intake stock engine color and did order the fuel line kit from Fabulous Fabracations to look more stock..

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 10:29 PM

Quote:

Cause when i look under the hood i want to see it. And not have to listen to every so called expert at a cruise night bust my balls cause the tag is gone. Your right i don't care about numbers matching but i do like them to look orignal as possible. Granted i can't hide the Holley street dominator intake and 750 Holley carb but i did paint the intake stock engine color and did order the fuel line kit from Fabulous Fabracations to look more stock..

It's all good; I was just curious because the two schools of thought seem incongruous.

Dave

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 10:31 PM

Quote:

since frankenduster isn't around to kick me in the nads over it
i got lazy with the spell check

...apparently I did too.

Dave
Posted By: Stewpar

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 10:35 PM

Quote:

And not have to listen to every so called expert

LOL, thank God none of them lurk around here!
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: Fender tags - 04/20/12 10:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

It's all good; I was just curious because the two schools of thought seem incongruous.

Dave

Dave, the two schools of thought ARE incongruous. Now, if you really want a tag there and don't have the original, have a fun one made up (MYOB or something) or grab a fleet car tag (special order, handling, etc.) or one from a completely different car (maybe a mid-80s Reliant on a 68 Satellite built to look like a GTX...). Either the correct tag is important or it isn't, halfway doesn't make sense to me, either.
Posted By: Chi_Town_Runner

Re: Fender tags - 04/21/12 01:47 AM

One of my favorites:

[image][/image]

Re: Fender tags - 04/21/12 10:05 PM

I like that.
© 2024 Moparts Forums