Quote:

Quote:

I find it amazing how many times I go to the track and see cars missing, backfiring, not running correctly. I think what a waste of money hauling, paying for gas, entry fees. etc How hard is it to make a pass on back road somewhere before loading up. Matter fact I have way more passes on the street than I do the track.

If it misses on the street than bet ur a-- it will do the same at the track. start making adjustments one at a time and give it a shot on the street. when u can make a clean pass on the street ur ready for the track.

umm had zero issues last year or all off season. made on romp on the way no issues, but I didn't all out hit it either, that's not very smart. If I knew the car was running bad I would have never taken it to the track.
It's not like I live in the back woods or something. I live in the suburbs of DC. I'd take a big chance going WOT around here.
493 That's part of the plan...I'll start on the cheap and go from there.

Many times these problems won't be found until you get to the track. Like what Yuck said, kinda hard to keep your foot into it for 1/4 mile most places. Running at the track is so much different than the street.

If I read your post right, you said you have 3/8" fuel line feeding a holley pump?

I'm sure you have read about my fuel pump plumbing advise?

Might want to do the fuel can test on a hot day?