Thanks guys, Sorry Gumby thought they were newer.. I'll hit the other items real quick and see how it goes, Chirs K. I went better the last pass because i stayed in it the 2nd pass I let out of it as soon as I hit 3rd. and don't hate on my green helmet...hahaha. It didn't seem to run bad at all at the end of the track, plugs looked good too..maybe a tad lean. I'll give it a once over and get the MSD in.
What's the best way to test the springs? I also fiund another problem as I went to get a beer last night, seems the Drivers side axle seal has quit...that will be 1st on the list. and the traction bars are gone, went from 1.60 to 1.68 even a 1.86 sixty foot (last pass)
Chris D.. yes I have the winshield washer injection, I thought that was it too, I cut it off on the 2nd pass when t started breaking up and it kept on doing it.
BTBel..I checked them at the track, but I'll do a re-look here, nice and cool now.
Anyway had fun, at least nothing broke. And I had 3 people tell me I had the coolest car at the track.. I said don't look to colse you might change your mond.

7156211-march12031.jpg (119 downloads)