Quote:

Well, I went out there and checked it out and there is no other place other then the rail that I have pictured. If I didn't run full exhaust the rear would be do-able but not the way it is. Sooo ..tht being said do you think I can get away with mounting it on the angle I have pictured?

Mounting a big electric Hi Po fuel pump In front of and above the fuel inlet in the tank is a big no no Below and behind is better I'm going to post a picture of my 1969 Dart with the muffs mounted between the outer fenders and the rear subframes, my Duster was done that way first because of the coil over shocks being in the way for the exhaust between the stock gas tank and rear sub frames I use to have a picture stored in my camera of the fuel pump mounted there from my Duster but I cleared it off the disc By having the muffs mounted outside the rear sub frames behind the rear end makes it a lot quieter in the car and frees up that corner for the fuel pump. My Dart had the springs moved into the rear subframes a long time ago when I bracket raced that car with a BB in it. That picture is to show the angle of the rear shackles for drag racing instead of having them like the stock angles are IHTHs How about mounting the pump on the inside of the rear valanced instead of having it mounted in front of the tank outlet Can you safely mount that pump horizontly? What does Mallory recommend? I think you can on some pumps and not on others due to the weep hole between the pump and the motor

7115863-MVC-029S.JPG (435 downloads)

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)