Quote:

Quote:

Well, I went out there and checked it out and there is no other place other then the rail that I have pictured. If I didn't run full exhaust the rear would be do-able but not the way it is. Sooo ..tht being said do you think I can get away with mounting it on the angle I have pictured?

You say you don't want to cut the car , is it a 340 car ?

I assume you only drive it on the nicest of days in the best conditions ? Otherwise that pump is just going to be covered in road grime unless you have the room to shield it.

How wide a tire do you run? Will something be connected tothe port that pokes out toward the tire ?

I'd be looking at a different pump if it were me, that thing is huge .

Your pretty much bang on all counts. Yes, it is a 340 car and yes it only gets driven on the nicest days(400 miles a year). When I restored it I tried to reverse the years of bastardizing that happens so I hate to start cutting and modifying the body again. I run the factory skinny rims and tires on the street and also run 15x8 rims with 26x11.5's slicks, but the pump will clear all of the rim/tires combos.The pump does fit behind the rim vertically- it just hangs lower than I like- it fits MUCH nicer on a angle.
With the dana in there there just isn't room for much anymore. I could mount it to the diff but I would prefer to mount it to the body if I have a choice...