Well 13.4 compression is high but alot of the 12-1 motors gotta run good gas so whats an extra point. And seeing as myself and a few other people on this board new Greg Aliano or knew of him the car saw a lot of street use he was a regular at the local burger joints and a frequent racer after hours he lived a good 45-55 minutes by freeway from the areas that we saw him at and not to mention when he got a challenge he would drive another hour into LA to meet his competition. If your gonna build a stroker you cant convince me about the expence TTI 17/8 headers ,950 carb mallory metal fluiddamper heads that flow 270 or upno matter what kind of aftermarket ones they are and the roller cams some of the guys are using too if you already got the big stuff it wouldnt be much more but stating from scratch it will be a lot although a one time expence and your right we or I have not built one nor seen a stroker so all we can go on is time slips and some of the videos on this web sight like scottys duster going 119 on the video so us ignorant ones who havnt seen these motors and they are fresh to the hobby in the last 2 years are looking at timeslips and saying my car or my buddys car ETd or mile an houred better which was my first post question what is it the streetability ,less gear,converter etc cause it appears the timeslips are not far off in most cases .Lot of guys got their feathers ruffled on this one LOL