Quote:

I never said to toss anyone!

That is very comforting to hear.

My point is that the way the rule is currently written, 90% of the AH cars are not Super Stock legal. This BS started when one group of racers were singled out for going a little farther than the rest with it.

If one or all of that elite group are bounced and deemed illegal, do you really think that will hurt them? Maybe their pride, LOL! Its the group way beyond them that will suffer the consequences. The little guy AH racers. The Jay Thornes or Dan Zrusts or really the countless heads in SS/AA, BA, CA, DA and EA that will suffer. Once NHRA takes a stand and throws one set of heads out, there are countless others that will be affected by this. And the countless others don't have the money to recover so easily. That is my point.

Charlie can call me the Barton secretary, I'm flattered! I secretly threw my warfish shirt away, and took off my camo underwear though! But I don't consider myself an AH racer. Just because I now own an AH car I don't feel like I am in that elite group. I am a Super Stock hemi racer though and look up to ALL the AH racers like looking up at a big brother.

I go to the track to make friends not enemies. One SS/AH competitor told me his take on this whole fight:

the AH guys like going fast and the spectators love it why slow us down. What's done is done move on Amen

My thought exactly! Just don't try to single one guy out and burn him at the stake, because your burning countless others you never thought about

SS/DA 1924