Quote:

Quote:

Upgraded using over the counter Stage II components; sure......but there still is NO SUCH THING as a FACTORY Buick GS Stage II car. Sorry to pick nits, but it's a pet peeve of mine.

I will, of course, be happy to admit the error of my ways if anyone can provide a window sticker or build sheet showing I'm wrong (I won't hold my breath, though)

Dave

To nit pick back at ya, no where in the post did I say or imply it was a FACTORY Stage 2. Simply said it was a 70 Stage 2. Sorry Dave, I'm messing with ya as you are obviously very passionate about these cars which is a good thing. I remain confident the car had the Stage 2 components installed regardless of how it got that way, that's all. Merry Christmas!

fair enough. I was curious as to whether or not the car was a Stage I car. Basically it is either a GS with Stage II components or a Stage I with Stage II components.....either way calling it a '70 Stage II is a bit misleading and I just wanted to point out to those that don't know that they never made one.

anyhow, just having fun and it's all good.

Merry Christmas,

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]