Quote:

Quote:

Or the '05 Acura TL Aspec 6 Speed she drives on the other days. only 5% were 6 speeds, far fewer were Aspec package cars... probably something like 1-2% of all '05s. It has a "sport" VIN (1 yr only) which means it is a pre-"Type S" and we got stiffed the larger motor by buying a few months too early before the '06 Type S cars existed. Still got the big Brembos up front and tougher suspension. .

Like we we have discussed before my wife's car is the same way minus the a spec package. I think they might all have been grey. We found two manual trans 05s when shopping and they were both grey. Do you always find yourself looking at the calipers on other TLs to see what they are? Lol

Yeah, I always look and they're always NOT

No, I think they had a black 6 speed on the radar at the dealership where we "ordered" ours, but we wanted a grey one and we had to wait... they then dealer traded for it if I remember correctly. Looking back, I don't know why we wanted grey so bad.... such a common boring color now that all the TLs are running around out there in that color.

I wish I could paint it flat black...wife would never roll with that....she always wants to ruin my fun....