I was checking my alternator wires and I found that the field wire connector for the two dark blue wires was loose enough to move back and forth. I found that the mounting screw for the male stud came loose so I grabbed my screwdriver and snugged it up. A couple of weeks ago I was moving the heater hoses around and I must have snugged up the alternator harness too tight and once the engine started idling it must have pulled on that electrical connector and loosened it up. I moved the harness and tightened it up so it will not move against the wire connectors. I also cut off both of the field wire original electrical terminals because they were old and loose and I replaced them both. HOPEFULLY this will yeild some good results on my ammeter/gauge issues.

I have the heavy red wire going to the positive battery cable and the heavy black wire going to the negative battery cable.
The 12v MSD wire is fed from my dark blue RUN and the tan CRANK wire and my ""volt gauge is also spliced into this area"". If the volt gauge is going to cause an issue, then I will just pull it out.
I rerouted the MSD coil wires up to the cowl just to get them away from everything electrical for testing.
I ran out of time tonight so I did not get to start it up. I might have my new timing light tomorrow or Wednesday and then I will check the timing again.
Thanks a bunch everyone and I have my fingers crossed.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)