Quote:

Quote:

Wow...I clearly havent given this much thought....I do not want to turn my engine bay into this. I am guessing these are purely for LPG as a fuel on your vehicle. Guessing that since I want dual fuel I will need an atomizer on top of each Edelbrock. My six pack air cleaner may end up having to be removed, may end up with a inverted scoop hood. I guess since I have the dual quad intake that tunnel ram you made will not be needed for my application. I'm at aesthetics now. I should be looking at the performance aspect. Im gonna shoot a few more emails, see the cost of installing it. Talked with a friend of mine who knows another dude who works at an installation shop...might go pay him a visit and get the skinny.

I thank you all for mentioning your real world applications. If anyone has more to add I will happily read.

yes it is quite ugly, this was built to run only on propane and more for function than form (daily driver 4x4).There was lots of room under the hood so placing everything right there was the easiest and cheapest way to go. Also this system was built well over 15 years ago so there is much better equipment out there now.

Only real problem I had was finding avaliable places to fill up and once there if anyone on staff was qualifed to pump it

1969 Dart 383/727/D60

CTD Ram 4x4 Mega Cab

Procharged 350Z