There is a member on here, BigBlockMopar in the Netherlands. He got his car that way but I did some investigating through the European links from Impco. I emailed them in the NL and they referred me to France which sells to Greece. He didn't say anything of substance to me. I did find out that there is an American HQ in Santa Ana, Ca.

Before I go on an endless hunt with propane parts...Would it work adequately for our engines? What do I need to buy? I can probably mount a tank in place over the rear axle hump in my trunk and run a filler line somewhere for easy fillups.

Why do I want to do this....simple...Gasoline is $8.50/gallon here. It breaks my heart to see this beauty sitting in my garage after I used to drive her around on a daily basis back in California. When I moved here gas wasn't that bad..Like $5 a gallon which sat fine with me because VP Red 100 was $5 a gallon where I lived. I get 95 Octane from the pump here. Locally, the price of LPG is 0.80€ (thats about $4.06). I assume my carb's would have to get changed. Special high pressure LPG line from the trunk, along the undercarriage to the engine bay, and into a thingamajig...you can see I haven't really focused on anything here as far as research. If I do end up going this route, my performance will be altered, but is there a way to have a dual fuel...Keep my Edelbrocks and run LPG?

The only other system I can see for myself is running my own ethanol distillery. But that's a purchase of $7000. I believe I can net myself 40 liters a week off of that system...put 20 liters (5 Gallons) in my Charger's gas tank, 10 liters in my daily driver's tank, and another 10 in my wife's tank. Some weeks I may not even use the Ethanol for the Charger...like the winter months. I know using ethanol will help the engine run a little cooler but I will have to compensate with larger jets, my fuel economy may go down the tubes but its better than nothing...

What direction could I go? LPG with a single car conversion.....or mild tune ups and ethanol without any big component game changers in other cars?

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s