You can buy complete propane conversion kits here in the Netherlands, or just buy all the parts seperatly.

Basicly you need the following;
- Propane tank with electric shutoff-valve. A 60 Liter tank will usually fit right below the packagetray, all be it with some persuation sometimes.
- Tank filler hose and end-fitting.
- (Nylon covered) copperline and fittings
- Impco convertor (converts liquid propane to gaseous fuel)
- Impco mixer;
- 300/A for dual fuel setup, or a '425' for single LPG-fuel setup. (You need the throttle base from a reg. carb with the 425)
- electric gasoline fuel shutoff valve
- electric fuel pump (to prevent the original mechanical fuelpump from needless pumping while driving on LPG)

For best performance, it's better to go with single fuel setup and a 425-mixer. An altered advance curve in the distributor will help performance aswell.

My daily 318-powered '73 Dart is running on LPG and it's getting 16-17mpg on the highways.
If I were to increase the CR in the motor from the ridiculous 8.6:1 to a more manly 10.5:1 I'm sure milage could be improved.

Next to the 60 liter tank I already had in the car I've recently added a 53 liter tank which pretty much doubles the distance I can drive with it.