Car is a 67 RT with manual drum brakes. I installed a new master cylinder, new lines and new wheel cylinders. The only parts that were re-used were the brake safety switch (manifold) and the rear axle distribution block.

I started by doing a bench bleed on the master and it seemed to go fine. Kept pumping until all the bubbles had gone away. I let it sit overnight and pumped it again just to make sure. I installed it on the car and hooked up the new lines and wheel cylinders. I hooked up hoses to each of the bleeder screws and let them gravity bleed into small cups. After I had a nice flow coming out in each of the cups, I closed the screws. SOFT PEDAL!!!

I decided to go the old fashioned way and got a buddy and a cup of fluid. I started at the passenger rear and put the bleeder hose into the cup of fluid and had buddy press brake pedal until I had no more bubbles and had a nice flow of fluid that was rising in the cup. Went around and did all of the rest of them the same way. SOFT PEDAL!!!

Did it again with the cup.....SOFT PEDAL!!!

What in the world am I doing wrong? This is my first time bleeding 4 wheel drum brakes, but not my first time working on a car!!!!

I don't see any leaks anywhere and am not losing fluid when I drive it around the neighborhood.

Any thoughts?