Quote:

It may help to start with the shortest line first rather than the longest line. As to the procedure, using the "pump and hold" technique, my wife and I can usually bleed a set of brakes easily in 30 minutes or less depending on how many components were worked on.

I also would recommend checking the brake drum adjustment.

I used to have my girlfriend and then wife help me bleed brakes.
We get divorced and get back together after 20 years and we are talking. She said she would help me do anything except bleed car brakes. Out of nowhere she say's this. She even told her daughters to never help bleed brakes.
I guess I really got frustrated when she helped me?
20+ years ago I was given a old pressure brake bleeder, and it has turned out to be one of the most useful tools I own.
It'll bleed anything 100% every time the first time with one guy in minutes not hours.

Freshly rebuilt with new hose and hardware in this picture. The guy who gave it to me thought the rubber diaphragm was shot in it. It wasn't and I have had it apart about 3 times in 20+ years to paint it and to maintain it. Diaphragm is still good and probably will last forever. I store it with fluid in it and under pressure. I have many different MC adapters for different MC.
Top half holds 1 gallon of brake fluid and the bottom half get's pressurized to 25 psi. There's never any contact of the air to the brake fluid this way. Better than those plastic pump up pressure bleeders that pump air into the brake fluid.