Quote:

Quote:

That is freaking AWSOME!!!!
How the H--L did you get such outstanding power at such a low RPM???
Please share

Russ's last name is Dudek....... So it's in his blood. I think god blessed those Dudek boys with a 2-second advantage at birth. Seems everything they touch is at least 2 ticks faster than it should be by everyone elses standards.

I was actually born and raised in the Detroit area, but no relation to Dave. It is simply amazing how often when talking to vendors or professional equipment/service providers in the sport they would say to me…”hey, you related to Dave?” I’m sure Dave gets that all the time too.

Quote:

It's 500ci with E heads according to the signature, but more info on the combo would sure be appreciated

There is nothing special about this motor or car. I spend a lot of time on the details of the build, tuning and track time.

Short block: 4.25" arm, 7.10 rod, 4.360" dia/1.49 CH Diamond piston. Zeroish deck, 10.7-10.8 CR. Well massaged high pressure standard rotor oil pump, 1/2" PU, scraper, std stroke windage tray, and Hemi oil pan. Stud kit and .25" girdle. Full time unrestricted rocker oiling and selected main oil passages enlarged. Relieved the block for valve clearance.

Heads: Mopar (Eddy) MCH CNC std. port and valves. Isky 9315 springs. 90cc chambers.

Valve train: Comp custom solid roller (Dwyane Porter) w/ "lollypop" lobes, bushed ProMagnums, Isky rollers.

General Stuff: 440-2D intake, aftermarket 950 HP Holley, exhaust port window opened up on manifolds, 2.5 TTI w/ UltraFlos. 1800 rpm converter, CRT full auto street tranny with steel drum. Battery in trunk. Wilwood front disc brakes. Mopar distributor w/ MSD 6A.

And, you don't need a roller cam to get this power level. This cam is very mild. Wayne has gone faster, and Tony quicker with similar manifold builds using solid flat tappet cams.

The car's best 60 ft is 1.87 sec. Obviously no secret supension stuff going on here.

http://508charger.yolasite.com/

Last edited by BSB67; 10/29/11 09:20 AM.