I drove my car every single day if it was nice...Also got into it many times during pouring rain to drive it because it was my only method of transportation...drove it to the track the 2 hours there each way pegging 3k the whole way...made about 45 track passes, another 50 street passes, lots more burnouts, and just screwing around on the street all the time...temp never gets past 190 even in super nasty heat

What's your combo in terms of motor, heads, cam, exhuast, stall speed, gears? Motor is a junkyard 91 360LA bottom end, IMM prepped RHS heads with IMM custom hydraulic roller cam, air gap intake, 750HP carb, 1-5/8 headers, 3" x pipe exhaust dumped with borla xr-1 race muffs...rear end is a 4.10 dana with 35 spline guts, narrowed, with a powerlock...caltracs with 6 cyl springs and ranchos, calvery 90/10's up front with RMS adjustable UCA's and /6 t bars

I run 28x12.5 et streets (bias ply) everywhere, even in the rain...fronts are 15x4 centerlines on 165 radials...car sees tons of crappy roads here in Toronto and no issues, just gotta watch for the tar lines sometimes lol

full interior, heating system, and wiper motor, manual steering, full sound system with subwoofer and speakers, all steel...car weighs about 3400lbs with me in it

Only issue I have is that I spun a bearing, but thats just an excuse to build another motor and go faster....I couldnt have been happier with my combo...best times are in my sig, and it ran on 87 pump puke all summer long which really helped my wallet considering the ridiculous gas prices and how much i drive this thing

Last edited by mshred; 10/27/11 10:04 PM.