67 Dart 340

Full Interior, aftermarket stereo with 12" sub, heater, wipers everything still in tact. With the exception of this winter the car has been driven on average probably 4 days a week since I got it 5 years ago. Sometimes everyday, and for a long time it served as a my daily driver.

340, 9.5:1, Edelbrock heads, air gap, 230/230 480/480 hydraulic. Holley 750 HP. TTI 1 5/8-3/4 headers and 3" exhaust with X pipe from the collector to the rear bumper. 904, Shift Kit, cast aluminum deep pan. 9.5" 4600 stall converter.

Car was converted to Manual steering and Manual brakes Big bolt pattern, factory discs up front, 10x2.5 drums in the rear. No issues with either.

Originally had 002/003 SS springs, switched to Calvert 90/10's up front, Rancho's rear, split monos, Caltracs.

Car had a 8 3/4 with a sure grip and 3.91 gears. It was replaced by a Dana 60 with a spool, 35 spline axles and 4.10's

Originally had 15x7's up front with normal BFG radials and 15x8's rear with either a 26" or 27" tall drag radial (See sig pic). Made the switch to 15x4's up front and ran with Sportsman Pro's up front and frankly the car drove like garbage. With either a slick on the back or the drag radials it was just plain scary to drive for some reason. Wen't back to a radial and the car is 100 times better.

I literally drive the car everywhere, rain or shine, being in seattle, lots of rain the car can't just sit in the garage 260 days a year. Its sat in stop and go traffic for hours, cruised down the freeways and never left me stranded.

I've put about 1,000 passes on this combo (200 ish a year) and thousands of miles with 0 real failures. It has been good to me.

I have a much more stout engine combo going together, It will still run on pump gas, and I still plan on driving it, but probably not nearly as often as I used to. We shall see.

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA