My 63 is most definetly a street/strip car that I drive alot. I like to drive it when ever I can but I also worry as to where it will be parked so sometimes I wont take it to events where it would have to be parked in a park-in-lot all day or somewhere that I cant see it all day. As long as I can get to see it every so often or I feel it is safe then I will drive it.

It is a pump gas only car as I have never had race gas in my gas tank and I race it just like I drive it thru the 3" X-pipe system with 2" TTI headers. Has working wipers , radio and horn.

The new eng is the strongest street/strip combo I have built but it drives and idles good. And I love the fact I can pull in any gas station and fill up on 92 pump.
Its a 63 Plymouth Sport Fury that weighs just over 3700 with me in it and it has a 6 point roll bar and frame connectors.
Eng is a .030 over 440 with a 4.15 crank for 493 cubes. 440Source bottom end with dished pistons for 10.6 comp with the Indy EZ heads I use that were ported some by Dwayne Porter.
Custom grind solid flat tappet cam speced by Dwayne Porter with 264 & 270 at .050. Lift with 1.6 rockers is .624 and .630 on a 110 LSA. I have the cam in on a 106 centerline. Indy dual plane intake with an 850 DP. Mallory dist with MP orange ecu and Firecore plug wires. And I still use the red Holey fuel pump with the built in regulation. 727 trans with manual v/b and a Dynamic 9.5 converter that flashes about 4200. 4.30 gears and I drive on the street and race on Hoosier 30 x 9 radial slicks. Suspension is all stock with 3400 lb SS springs and long C-body type rear shocks. 90/10 Comp shocks up front. Car is manual steering and really drives easy.

Body is all stock as I will not cut on this car at all. Best et is 10.76 @ 124.49 and I hope with some tuning over the next year to get it down in the 10.50's as the eng has only been in the car about 4 months. And I do love this hobby very much as like I said I drive it all the time and drive it to the track and race it 2 or 3 times a year. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 10/29/11 04:06 AM.