Let me see if I can make some what of a cost sheet for my build. This doesn't include the headers I bought and messed up only the price of the magnum manifolds...

GT45 turbo- $263
38mm ebay WG- $50
Ebay intercooler/piping and BOV kit- $178
2 boxes of mandrel bends 2.5in.- $125
2 magnum manifolds- $45
oil return/feed line kit with restrictor- $60
T4 flange- $14
Flex joint- $27
2.5in header flanges- $25
3.5in V band- $35
carb hat- $125 i think

$947 for my hard parts...so I was alittle over 800 but just think a nitrous kit is what $600 on a good day new?

I got a good deal on my fuel pump and regulator but, walbro pumps on ebay are cheap and a mallory 4309 regulator is $100 new but I paid $35 for mine on ebay. I had planned on upgrading my fuel system way before I decided to go turbo so that cost was the same either way I went. Most of my misc. items like bolts and gaskets etc I either had laying around or picked up from work so I guess that would add to the cost alittle bit. I have been running an open downpipe but decided this week to run some exhaust down the rocker because I was suffocating while at red lights so that cost me about $150. At the 8psi I'm running now that stock ignition hasn't given a problem but an MSD would be nice, and I do plan on getting a wideband o2 but for now my narrowband heated sensor is doing a mediocre job.

You can get as expensive or as cheap with it as you want to go really but It's still cheaper than building a new motor or refilling a bottle every time you go to the track. I had my doubts about the whole thing half way through when I got fed up with the fab work but I learned so much by doing it the hard way that the next time I build a setup like this it should go really easy