Quote:

The key to the blow through carbs success, is the carb hat you choose. I switched to EFI also and I'd never run a carb again either. Not because they don't work, but because EFI is so much better on a street car. O2 sensors and closed loop are a wonderful thing when gas is $3.50 +. Nice setup on the Valiant. I ran a Gt45 also, and it was a great turbo.

I planned to go EFI when I first started but after spending wayyy too much money on trial and error building I was lacking the cash lol. I really want to find another Duster or Dart sport to make nice body wise and use all the things I've learned building this car to make the next nicer and more drivable. I've use this whole car as an expierment to test my abitlites. This is the first car I mini tubbed, added subframes, and moved the springs in. Sounds like little things but It pushed my abilites and I grew on it. Now I know what to do and what not to. Using nothing but a sawzall, hammer, and a side grinder I don't think I did too bad lol