Quote:

hey man, would you mind sharing all the details of your build? as in what you have into it money wise and parts wise? I have been debating whether to throw spray or a turbo/blower on to my low compression 360 j/y motor

Parts wise, minus the headers,(use magnum manifolds, trust me), I've got about $800 in the hard parts. Almost everything in the build was from ebay lol so I saved alot of cash there. Some will tell you not to waste your time with ebay "junk" but all of my parts worked fine right out of the box. I can't say how long all of it will last but for the money you can just buy better stuff IF the ebay stuff fails IMO. I did have to upgrade my fuel system though and that added some to the final cost. I had a 3/8 line and an old single outlet fuel cell with a holley pump. I upgraded to a new cell, mallory 4309 reg.,a walbro 190lph pump, and a return line back to the tank. If you don't want to cut up your car, definitely go with meth. injection. A front mount intercooler takes up alot of room and all the piping and stuff adds weight. The $350 for a meth. system is better in the long run. The carb was easy to do...just a basic rebuild on a 650 holley. I did drill out my PCVR holes to 3/32 and it's alittle too much but has saved me from going lean. My 02 reads a steady .930-.950 milivolts until the secondaries open. I'm waiting on my jet kit to get here so I can up my secondaries to keep my full throttle from going lean. The cost and the installation cost all comes down to how well you can fabricate. I was somewhat out of my league on that part of it but learned alot and after messing up a few times I got it right. O yeah, definitely build a bracket to hold the turbo. My GT45 is heavy and would have probably already broke some of my questionable welds lol