Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: COMP TEST RESULTS ON 360 by fast68plymouth @ 2 minutes 11 seconds ago

Cam is probably bigger than optimum.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hood pin lanyard lengths - help with definitive list by RS23U1G @ 4 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By burdar Hood pins were only available on E-bodies in 70-71. And yet the G-series option report says 795 1971 Plymouth GTX's left the factory with hood pins installed... Or a little over 29% of production...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Which wheel manufacturers go to Carlisle? by moparx @ 5 minutes 39 seconds ago

there is a guy that has shown up almost every year with a variety of ramcharger and cop wheels of various sizes he makes. sorry i can't tell you his name though. i bought a pair of ramcharger [8"] wheels from him one time, and they are quality w
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend a resto shop for my wife's 64? by gtx6970 @ 6 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By sixpackbeeI have done more than a few cars in the last 30+ years in business that had people underwater. Here is my opinion on that matter. Most of those cars had some sentimental value which can't be valued. Others were it was
Jump to new posts Re: Cam Bearing deburring process/tricks? by 451Mopar @ 7 minutes 36 seconds ago

Big blocks seem to give me problems, but not so much on the small blocks. I never measured the bearing hole size in the blocks, but I will next time, just to see what they are.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Need opinions/advice from motorcyclists - crosscountry trip by RoadRunner @ 19 minutes 25 seconds ago

If interstate, then no way. Hell, I am mentally and physically beat riding my 620 on the interstate for more than a few hours at a time. But back roads, I don't see why not. Sticking to two lane county or state roads would probably be pretty fun a
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: High performance engines and pcv systems by mopar dave @ 19 minutes 37 seconds ago

As long as its below the carb its fine.
Jump to new posts Re: BB Street heads for mild 505 by fast68plymouth @ 22 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Jerrywhats the cost of back cut, valve job and bowl blend? Starting with new** stealth heads........ -disassemble -measure guides * -machine and finish grind seats -back cut valves -blend bowls -flow test one cylinder -jet was
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1965 Plymouth 2 door post, big block , 4 speed --Minn 22,000 by pushbutton @ 44 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By dk426i think it is a fair price try to find a real 2dr post car and make it run and drive I agree,if it is as good as it looks in the pics,with no hidden rust the price seems fair.If it's an original 426 street wedge 4 speed
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: What are you paying for powdercoat services? by RTSE4ME @ 44 minutes 56 seconds ago

I painted my race car chassis with it but I used a spray gun. It seems to be holding up really well. For $50 can't complain since powder coating was around $2k.
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Barracuda Shaker hood Recommendation by DAYCLONA @ 46 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By FACudaJust wanted to see what the feel is for the aftermarket Shaker hoods for 1971 Barracudas. Whom seems to have the highest quality and best fitment? I have heard good things about AMD but wanted to ask the groups option. I
Jump to new posts Re: Wrinkle finish paint by rarefish @ Today at 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterYou are not married, are you Steve...? OR you have an oven in your garage ? I pulled that stunt once, The kitchen smelled like a paint booth for a couple of hours. It did not go over too good with the wife...
Jump to new posts Re: (2) 1966 Chargers by bbtrux @ Today at 08:38 AM

Without seeing second car, I gotta think thats a 6-9k package, dependent on the other car, which he's not proud enough of to include a pic.
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is in the hospital.. brain surgery by cl440 @ Today at 08:34 AM

Hoping your wife makes a full recovery. Best wishes Mr. P Body
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts ISO clean, straight, rust free 1st gen dually bed by wedgeheaded @ Today at 08:22 AM

I'm looking for a dually bed for my 92 CTD dually. Nats pickup wouls be great.
Jump to new posts Re: Update on the oil cooler by mopar dave @ Today at 08:20 AM

Wow, those look huge. My pick up is the standard 3/8 tube. Measured the -8 fittings and hose, 3/8". I thought -8 was 1/2"? The oil filter fitting measures 1/2". I idea was -8 was 1/2" dia and oil filter fitting 1?2", no
Jump to new posts Re: Verifying RV2 EPR valve out of system by KWF340 @ Today at 08:02 AM

Originally Posted By charge70 Did you find any info about how to clean an NOS one.I'm installing one in my car and was looking for what to use to clean it. Nothing specific. Since mineral oil is used in R12 systems, I plan on soaking it in that to
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Looking for a bed and a transporter to the Nats by wedgeheaded @ Today at 08:01 AM

I'm looking for a clean dually bed for my 92 CTD and I'll be at the Nats. I thought somebody might be able to help me out. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: I beam or H beam by dthemi @ Today at 07:54 AM

Someone pointed out to me recently that they'd never seen an eagle rod break. After thinking about it, I had to admit I hadn't either. Meaning the beam fail. I've seen spun bearings, and seized pins destroy stuff, but never once just a rod failure fr
Jump to new posts Re: Air filters by cl440 @ Today at 07:52 AM

We are running a WIX racing air filter with a K&N top. Works well. It's only a 3" filter. Anything taller blocks my vision. The engine makes approximately 800 hp The car has been 8.70's @ 155 That is with a mechanical throttle stop at the pe
Jump to new posts Re: My Thumper inspired dominator.... by STEFF @ Today at 07:08 AM

Do not chase Air Fuel Numbers!! Go by what the engine tells you when it's happy. The Air Fuel Number is just for reference for when you find the best performance tune.
Jump to new posts Ventura, CA to Jacksonville, FL leaving today by Trulyvintage @ Today at 07:05 AM

June 19th Leaving 9 am .... Room for a vehicle east from Carpenteria, CA to Jacksonville, FL Taking I-40 east to Amarillo, TX - then going thru Dallas to I-10 Call or text if you live in the lower 48 states Otherwise PM or email me Thanks
Jump to new posts Ventura, CA to Jacksonville, FL leaving today by Trulyvintage @ Today at 07:02 AM

June 19th Leaving 9 am .... Room for a vehicle east from Carpenteria, CA to Jacksonville, FL Taking I-40 east to Amarillo, TX - then going thru Dallas to I-10 Call or text if you live in the lower 48 states Otherwise PM or email me Thanks
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: JOHNNY DEPP N 70 CHALLENGER COLOGNE COMM by wingman @ Today at 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By FrankendusterA cologne commercial, right? Who wants to smell like Sausage anyway??? This guy.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EnE-oH1hbg
Jump to new posts Re: 61 Seneca 2 door post by RAH @ Today at 06:35 AM

Chicken wing dodge
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,341 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,140 Topics
2,218,354 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,417 @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Mopars at the Patch 2018
by 11secdart
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Mopars at the Patch
by 11secdart
Yesterday at 09:28 PM
My Thumper inspired dominator....
by dartman366
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Recommend a resto shop for my wife's 64?
by not_a_charger
Yesterday at 08:50 PM