Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Keith Black Blocks available from Ray Barton Racing Engines by CMcAllister @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 6PKRTSE Same here. Sitting out a couple extra season just for this reason. I've been sitting a while as well. One day not long ago I figured out that I don't have a whole lot of "extra seasons" left. So now, it's wha
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Super Bee Western Wisconsin by Neil @ 2 minutes 48 seconds ago

Looks like it. At least whomever works on it won't have to struggle too hard to get the rusty parts off.
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by 62maxxx @ 3 minutes 51 seconds ago

t Bezels [Re: moparts] 62maxxx Online content member Registered: 09/05/07 Posts: 43 Loc: N.W. Indiana A set of 1970 GTX T-Light Bezels, #3403344 & #3403345. Between very nice to good condition, some minor "toothpick" size pitting. On
Jump to new posts Re: E-town is closing down to drag racing by RMCHRGR @ 5 minutes 49 seconds ago

Doesn't seem like it was noise related though that probably factored into the decision. Putting up with all the headaches of owning a drag strip in the middle of NJ for however many years probably didn't seem worthwhile when they had all that money w
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times? by fast68plymouth @ 9 minutes 15 seconds ago

More than one way to skin a cat for sure. i think my main reason for the flat tappet cam preference is the low cost and wider selection. That Summit cam kit is probably under $110. I'm pretty sure the factory 318 flat tappet cam is a 110lsa. In 19
Jump to new posts Re: are oversize hyd lifters available? 360 SB by EV2Bird @ 10 minutes 42 seconds ago

Robert, What bore size is your project at? Ive a really nice machined 360 block id almost dump for what your gonna spend to band aid your lifter problem.
Moparts General
Originally Posted By RapidRobertLet me back up a bit: My main (minor) issue is that a shop told a friend of mine (who I purchased the 5.2l cargo van from) that seafoam should NOT be used with every fillup cuz it will break loose TOO much crud. I woul
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by Neil @ 18 minutes 37 seconds ago

Didn't realize it was on. I prefer the Mecum auctions. Less hype and slower pace
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly start to the day by justinp61 @ 18 minutes 59 seconds ago

At least it was warm too, 4° here this am, about 17° now. Plus 8" of snow.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 69 Super Bee by StukaJU87 @ 19 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By robertopI don't see the underhood cable to operate the Ramcharger hood; perhaps the car did not come with one and it was added at some time? The cable is not on in that picture. It is on there though. I checked.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Iraq and classic cars by 56_Royal_Lancer @ 19 minutes 59 seconds ago

Rare 1904 Jeep Levon"? Yeah, a 1904 Jeep would be pretty rare. And what do you suppose a "Townson" is? Hell, the guy has 3 of 'em, must be pretty popular.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by rdrnr6970 @ 21 minutes 23 seconds ago

Still don't like it..even the steering wheel looks bad,looks bloated!lol!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: englishtown raceway park.. any truth to this??? by StukaJU87 @ 25 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By formula_sSounds like the adjacent mcmansion owners got their wish. I have heard that the neighbors have bitched and moaned for years about the noise. It's like buying a house near an airport and then complaining about the jet
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Recently bought an old Chrysler/Plymouth dealership! by Rhinodart @ 26 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By mopars4everKinda feel like the previous owner knew what he was doing by offering this up to you. I worked for the previous owner, he downsized everything and is moving back to Scottsdale, AZ. I will be selling some of his cars
And Rocket Racing and Performance has new cast iron 455 blocks in stock, thick cylinder walls, beefy bearing bulkheads and all. Not cheap at $5,000. R.
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Gallery: Installing SST's EPAS Electric Steering System by Rustymuscle @ 34 minutes 54 seconds ago

Honda designed and equipped the first “all electric” power steering system in 1993 on their mid-engine sports car, the NSX. Now you might be wondering why Honda has anything to do with a Mopar Connection Magazine. Well, since that moment othe
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 76 Volare, yes a volare. by modelmakerinc @ 38 minutes 33 seconds ago

I can't convince myself that it is going to look good. Any comments?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Woodward Dream Cruise by amxautox @ 39 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By ShoozyOriginally Posted By RS23U1GOriginally Posted By amxautoxI'll warn you right up front, and I've said it before - in person I'm boring. Tom... Maybe you and Stu ought to try for this year... (You never know when a met
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: 68 69 Dart Inner Splash Shield by smuggler @ 42 minutes 12 seconds ago

Original 68-69 Dart steel splash shield for the driver's side (left) that has been stripped and repainted. May fit other A bodies, not sure. Nice with no rusts or dents. $45 plus the ride
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: '70s D100 baja or prerunner trucks by 67R/T4speeder @ 44 minutes 58 seconds ago

Nice build I will show my buddy he is building a 4wd one
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Springs/shocks combo? by Mopar Mitch @ 54 minutes 32 seconds ago

As some of you know, I run the Flex-a-Form fiberglass leafs... mono-design, lightweight (approx 10 pounds each)... I discussed with Flex-a-Form my desires and intentions (SCCA autocrossing... national-level competition, class E/SP)... they wanted the
Jump to new posts Re: Stock torque converter for 727 big block? by dogdays @ 56 minutes 46 seconds ago

I'm thinking it's a cast crank engine. That makes buying just any converter much more difficult. R.
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Source Flywheels by 4406bbl @ 59 minutes 1 second ago

I have used the 8 hole wheel with no issues.
Jump to new posts Re: Lemon Twist / Base Clear by Sunroofcuda @ Today at 01:49 PM

Personally, I would do base/clear & a very light #2000 wet sand to knock down any dust or impurities that settle in the clear, but DO NOT flat-sand if you want to retain the factory orange peel look, which I prefer for an "original" loo
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by Jiminy cricket @ Today at 01:41 PM

NOS 3 speed wiper switch. Was in an incorrect box. $250 shipped within the US
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,068 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,568 Topics
2,156,897 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Gallery: Installing SST's EPAS Electric Steering System