Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Originally Posted By FM3AARHi Rich, It's a pretty car for sure, shame about the motor but nice burnout. I have a rear shot but you cannot make out the state. It's a factory Q5 Turquoise car, but the Red Stripe was added.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: He bought it to beat on it ---local car collector by Stroked400 @ 4 minutes 33 seconds ago

Hi all, I am the son of the owner of the Demon in question. That was the first time out to the track with the car on the first day Thunder Valley was open (horrendous DA). We were using the upgraded parts from the Demon crate including the high octa
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Beat place to purchase a good quality gas tank by RapidRobert @ Today at 01:55 AM

I've heard Spectra also & iirc there have been some counterfeits (not sure on that tho). I was thinking Spectra is made in Canada.
Jump to new posts Re: Bleeding Hydraulic Clutch Question by RapidRobert @ Today at 01:54 AM

I'm thinking the MC itself. On a toughie that wont bleed (brakes) I cap the MC ports with (2) brass inverted flare plugs from the Edelman cabinet at the parts house & if it is bled out & in good shape the pedal will be rock hard with virtuall
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Person decapitated at Nola raceway by blackbishop26 @ Today at 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By theraifOriginally Posted By 340SIXhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BoCnhGWB5RK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1i9h36thtl7yh Car was roll caged, parachuted, etc.... the car was a 2010 Nissan GTR built specifically for this event
Jump to new posts what app uses a 5/16 (.312") 2.02 intake valve by RapidRobert @ Today at 01:04 AM

I need a valve to make a piston notch cutter & I have called the auto parts stores & they have checked some but they pretty much say they need a make/model/year/eng to help me find one. Thank you for your time.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Rumbler show in Brooklyn. Saturday 22nd. by hemi-itis @ Today at 01:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2_BdrwsZF4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqkNr3FYHQ&t=
Moparts General
Jump to new posts "central tool" micrometers: good/average quality? by RapidRobert @ Today at 01:00 AM

A local guy on CL has a set of (6) 1" to 6" for $75 which seems like a VG price. Anyway to tell for sure if they are new other than a close visual? thank you for your time.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Life and big business by Mr. Smurf @ Today at 12:54 AM

Been in the design business for over 35 years. Economy took a crap, boss closed the office. Contract employee, work from home. No vacation pay, no holiday pay, pay my own insurance.....you know the drill. He retired a few months ago, I now repres
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1965 Coronet 440 - COPART - UGLY by AndyF @ Today at 12:44 AM

$6K? I wouldn't pay $600 for that wreck. In fact, I wouldn't pay $6 for it since I'd just have to pay someone else to haul it to the scrap yard.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Road Trip Part 2 by dart4forte @ Today at 12:35 AM

It was interesting to see the workings of Andy’s FI systems. Really clean conversions. A lot of thought went into this project.
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Dodge shortbox -- Bakersfield --$3500 by grancuda @ Today at 12:31 AM

Here you guys go https://youtu.be/r3Gsfouo-vc
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: possible max wedge sport fury by cudaman1969 @ Today at 12:26 AM

Look at the pass front brake line on the firewall, Max wedge where routed in a different spot than standard engines.
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: bolt in rear 4 link 69 dodge charger by RichV @ Today at 12:19 AM

The only good 4 link suspension has 3 longitudinal links and a panhard bar. In the mid 90s when I was working for Delphi Chassis, the suspension engineers did not like the four link rear suspensions that where on the last generation Caprice, these w
Jump to new posts Re: 383 RPMs? by cudaman1969 @ Today at 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By CompSynOriginally Posted By cudaman1969Originally Posted By CompSynOriginally Posted By RUNCHARGER5500 then. I've seen tons of 383s with spun bearings. I'm not sure how true they are but a couple reasons I've heard for the 383
Jump to new posts Re: Magnum SRT 8...sorry by Silver70 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I was waiting for that to pop up on here... it's been on ebay many times with no buyers. I still laugh every time I see it.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations! adventurer by SomeCarGuy @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Congrats. I went to that show a few years ago and saw that truck. Easy to see why it won.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Road Runner by Silver70 @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Probably had the corners replaced with crappy repops... I know this is an old post, but the corner repair pieces they used to sell were flat and worthless.
Jump to new posts Re: What's going on with my clutch? by gss @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

My son and I took the trans out. The input shaft has plenty of room. Probably 1/2" to spare. Pilot bearing looks good. Looks like the bell has to come off too. Gotta be something wrong with the disc. At least we can fix some leaks while
Moparts Engines
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Small Block Engine - 3rd Quarter by RichV @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Small block headers NOS built by JR I think there are for a B/E body. They go over the centerlink and will not fit an A body. The price is free, however they are pick up only in Seattle WA area. They are in really good shape with shelf wear only.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: How to increase internet speeds? by AndyF @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By 64BelOriginally Posted By AndyFWhat is the speed that you are paying for? Usually hardwired to the modem should be the best speed but if your wifi speed is higher than your wired speed then you have something slow in the mix. My
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Hardtop by mopacltd @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

How high does anyone think the bidding will go?
Jump to new posts Re: msd 8636 crank trigger by AndyF @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Use a spacer
Jump to new posts Re: 73 Charger project by RUNCHARGER @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Not a car everyone is looking for but I agree, it looks like a solid, big block, bucket seat car for someone that wants to get into Mopars.
Jump to new posts Re: Blown Mechanical Injected smallblock ?? by madscientist @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

It's normal.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,492 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,089 Topics
2,254,022 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
what app uses a 5/16 (.312") 2.02 intake valve
by RapidRobert
09/24/18 01:04 AM
"central tool" micrometers: good/average quality?
by RapidRobert
09/24/18 01:00 AM
73 Charger project
by Neil
09/23/18 10:59 PM
Rocker shaft orientation
by MattW
09/23/18 10:44 PM