Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Hooker Super Competition headers I.D. by RapidRobert @ 4 minutes 10 seconds ago

I googled it & it came up with Holley carbs 1-866-464-6553 as being the Hooker site.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 71 Cuda in GY3 curious yellow by BS27R1B @ 5 minutes 51 seconds ago

The photos look closer to FY1 but that could be me. Looks to be a solid car and the price is not out of this world. Of course everything would have to be looked at and verified upon inspection. I wish these cars were cheaper, but they aren’t and a
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Roll Cage requirements by Biginchmopar @ 6 minutes 12 seconds ago

Simple question, stock firewall, stock floor, what is the requirement to run 7.50's? I know a simple roll cage is good to 8.50 and I'm all about being safe but what if the car runs low 8's? I will be building my cage out of Chrome Moly. Thanks!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Got my building permit today! Here come my 24x40 garage by kenworth_goose @ 6 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BloFishTake your time and enjoy the experience. Not much choice right now. Not sure if I'll get the holes inspected this week or next.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Best Mopar car show? by bee1971 @ 6 minutes 23 seconds ago

Is the racing the only thing keeping the Nats alive ? Had a group go this past summer after a five year hiatus, they all laughed and said never again Mopar s In the Park will bee interesting with its new location this spring , I hope it continues
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Got my building permit today! Here come my 24x40 garage by kenworth_goose @ 8 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By SomeCarGuyGood luck on the rest of the build. Weather here is a mean mistress for outdoor work like this. Had no idea how wet this area was until moving here. I'll just get you over here and put you to work. That way we can ge
Jump to new posts Re: Best 440 intake w/dominator carb by tex013 @ 9 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By fast68plymouthThe Super Victor is available with std ports for the RB block. The Super Vic intakes are both the same casting imo,you can open the standard to max wedge . Plenty of meat there . That is what i did when going stock
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Moparts banner has a new home! by moparts @ 9 minutes 23 seconds ago

The very first banner was a Mopar Performance Banner that was signed by lots on both coasts , It did hang in my office / computer room for years BUT the material was so bad that the banner dried out and fell apart ? Remember it was a mopar perform
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Got my building permit today! Here come my 24x40 garage by kenworth_goose @ 10 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 71rm23Originally Posted By kenworth_gooseRocks are a pain in the hole. Congrats on the new shop. How deep are the holes? At least 57" deep. Posts have to set on a 9" concrete pad and they have to be 48" In t
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Combination of Brake Parts by Devil @ 11 minutes 48 seconds ago

Ok, so I've done a lot of thinking about the brakes on my 1971 Challenger. It currently has stock 10.95" Disk Brakes on it. For what I'm going to do I am upgrading. Reading through some of the old Chrysler Manuals and odds and ends, I've come
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A Body leaf springs by BlueRacer69 @ 13 minutes 17 seconds ago

Check out ESPO Springs & Things. They are a sponsor here at this site. They make a great after market leaf spring. Lots of members here will recommend them.
Jump to new posts Re: No Facebook part two by n20mstr @ 13 minutes 57 seconds ago

Gary, looks great. Talk about a prepped track !
Jump to new posts Re: When is a Race trans not a race trans.... by tex013 @ 15 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By MoparmalThx everyone for the advice. I have one last dumb question - IF, I run a Super Sprag and a LBA valve body, is there any chance of the drum still over-running and exploding? .....or will these two items fix the risk?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Kids vs. When I was a Kid: by ragtopdodge @ 16 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rowin4 A few years ago when smoking was still allowed in restaurants , upon entering the hostess would ask, smoking or non-smoking? I would reply NO KIDS!!!!!!!! got a few funny looks but understand about parents not controll
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: F35 Fighter planes arrive all the way down under today by John_Kunkel @ 16 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Locomotion Any particular reasons why they weren't recycled? Technology that couldn't be economically removed or risk anyone seeing, even at the recyclers? Yeah, they were earmarked for disposal to honor the terms of the orig
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Kids vs. When I was a Kid: by rowin4 @ 17 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By astjp2Originally Posted By rowin4Originally Posted By John_KunkelThe difference between then and now......lack of discipline now. I just suffered through breakfast in a restaurant with a kid shrieking at the top of his lungs whil
Jump to new posts Re: When is a Race trans not a race trans.... by Moparmal @ 19 minutes 10 seconds ago

Thx everyone for the advice. I have one last dumb question - IF, I run a Super Sprag and a LBA valve body, is there any chance of the drum still over-running and exploding? .....or will these two items fix the risk?
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Just for your enjoyment... by Pacnorthcuda @ 22 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Supercuda So are those pupils free to move with g-forces?
Jump to new posts Re: Best 440 intake w/dominator carb by DaveRS23 @ 23 minutes 20 seconds ago

The 4150 manifold is easy to convert to the 4500. 1) screw aluminum bolts into the bolt holes 2) cut them off flush 3) drill and tap the new 4500 pattern 4) open up the plenum to clear the 4500 I am not suggesting that the 4150 manifolds are better
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Looking for sample '69b 4-spd console harness to reproduce by Dixie @ 23 minutes 52 seconds ago

Guys, I'm restoring my '69 Charger 4-spd car and need the intermediate harness from the console to the kickpanel and fuse box. I am working with M&H Wiring harnesses to reproduce an exact copy as it seems I'm not the only guy needing one. So, he
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Kids vs. When I was a Kid: by astjp2 @ 25 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By rowin4Originally Posted By John_KunkelThe difference between then and now......lack of discipline now. I just suffered through breakfast in a restaurant with a kid shrieking at the top of his lungs while the parents just sat ther
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lack of skilled labor.... by astjp2 @ 26 minutes 51 seconds ago

My wife put me on her insurance, maybe its time to start looking~
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for my old RoadRunner by 73dodge @ 26 minutes 56 seconds ago

Could not find the VIN sorry. Original color although, that is a repaint and not a very good one as you can see from the pics. It was a cool car and a cool background story. The original owner was a 41 year old kindergarten teacher she bought it
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: a little of who owns what by astjp2 @ 28 minutes 5 seconds ago

Doesn't Holley own just about everything for cars now days?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Today's Kids vs. When I was a Kid: by rowin4 @ 28 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By John_KunkelThe difference between then and now......lack of discipline now. I just suffered through breakfast in a restaurant with a kid shrieking at the top of his lungs while the parents just sat there. Happens way too often.
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 37 38 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,623 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,512 Topics
2,286,841 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Roll Cage requirements
by Biginchmopar
12/10/18 06:42 PM