Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Thrift store find by mopars4ever @ 31 minutes 40 seconds ago

I have one in my tool box. It worked well until I dropped it. Don`t remember when I got it.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by BigMoneyLewis @ 34 minutes 23 seconds ago

To be honest ...This is the main reason I watch ..
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know if Mopar can get aftermarket rb blocks again? by EchoSixMike @ 49 minutes 3 seconds ago

I know plenty of Ford/GM/etc racers who band-aid crap together and (try to) run it. I'm sure most of us know the guys who run used up scrap just to try and make another pass. The A-hole who oils down the track holding everyone up, etc etc. It's no
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Having the common tranny issues with 46re, need guidance by Grizzly @ 49 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Adam71Charger Something that I didn’t even think to mention though because it did not show up on the codes and I thought it was just a fluke, Is that the ABS and brake warning lights on the dash are always on. Once in a while
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Your Next Truck Has Arrived...... by Grizzly @ Today at 03:01 AM

Maybe it's just me, but as someone who has owned a Tacoma and several Blunder Motor products......I'm pretty sure those two companies share alot of information with each other. Matter of fact, I heard at one time gm owns toyota. At any rate: both a
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1968 Dart on CL by RTSrunner @ Today at 02:52 AM

Not mine,looks nice & clean overall https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-dodge-dart-270/6455042033.html
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: LOOKING AT 3 GEN HEMI by gremlinsteve @ Today at 02:45 AM

Keep this in mind Starting fresh with nothing you will probably have 12k into it all said and done It's a close number So give or take a bit That being said. You can buy a hellcat long block swap crate motor thingy For 1;k delivered. It's a stout
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: ANYONE BEEN WATCHING BARRETT-JACKSON by Grizzly @ Today at 02:43 AM

Steve's the Man. Him, Leno, Ralph Gilles and Marchionne are on my list of "true car guys" to meet someday. Could be worse: they could throw Dennis Gage, Barry Maguir, or Stacy David up there to hit us with the word "cool" eve
Jump to new posts Re: electric fuel pump set up by SNK-EYZ @ Today at 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By mopar muscle7271Ok i know people who still have that switch by there dash frame to. Then you know people who don't know how to properly wire things on a car. Copying them would be a very bad idea, unless you want to show us ho
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by Grizzly @ Today at 02:18 AM

$3500.00 will buy you a decent 2 Gen for a backup vehicle. Funny to see some of you pulling your heads out of the sand and being concerned about "who's gonna fix my hellcat/ram/SRT/Jeep 20 years from now with all this complicated, dealer only c
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by da50r @ Today at 02:04 AM

Wanted- 73 Duster bench seat for Duster. I know it’s a long shot, but bright blue metallic would be a mega plus!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Converting 67 GTX to power steering questions by 71birdJ68 @ Today at 01:57 AM

It's the other way around, A/C cars had a smaller pulley to spin the pump faster.
Jump to new posts Re: Go fast or quit? by Dave Hall @ Today at 01:35 AM

Thanks for giving me food for thought. Building a C/M chassis is definitely doable. I've had the body on and off this thing probably 4 times. I'd just cut this one up though. I could sell the struts but that's about all I wouldn't use. Don't know if
Jump to new posts Re: Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times? by RTSrunner @ Today at 01:16 AM

I think with exhaust manifolds,a single exhaust of a large O.D. would be sufficient and probably help low end power. Headpipes into a 3" collector,a good muffler, and a 3" or maybe even 2.5" tailpipe. I had a mild cammed (.427/.454 lif
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Powerflush toilets by 4406bbl @ Today at 01:09 AM

Kohler makes many versions, if it has a 3" flush valve and 2-1/8 trapway it is clogfree, older models 10 years old are not, if it has a chain hooked to a flapper is not, good ones have a flush valve. I have one in a commercial building and no cl
Jump to new posts Re: spark plugs ? by madscientist @ Today at 12:48 AM

RC9YC champion Use a 12 if it's under 10:1
Moparts Truck / Vans / Jeep / Willys
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted. Dodge A100 V8 engine frame brackets by ballardboy @ Today at 12:23 AM

I have the Engine mount brackets. not the K frame brackets. BB
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by 69superbee383 @ Today at 12:21 AM

I got a Jeep factory warranty from these folks. Lifetime max care for my 17 Ram with 100 deductible is under 3 k. When getting a quote use code gregh to get 50 to 75 more off http://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com
Jump to new posts Re: 1st time out with a trans brake , woh by tex013 @ Today at 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By 383manHotter ?? We got snow today ! Ron Max. Temperature 41 °C 41 °C 41 °C 43 °C 37 °C 36 °C Min. Temperature 16 °C 17 °C 17 °C 20 °C 22 °C 21 °C This is the next few days forecast in the western suburbs of S
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar extended warranties worth while? by Twostick @ Today at 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By RhinodartI bought the lifetime warranty on my 2015 Ram because of the transmissions... They must obviously live in a cave if they sold lifetime warranty to the most famous transmission destroyer on the planet. Kevin
Jump to new posts Re: spark plugs ? by sixbbl 69 @ Today at 12:11 AM

J11Y won't fit the heads.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Found: The real Bullitt Mustang by Aero426 @ Today at 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By EV2BirdGood actor but a real pos imo.... His legend has grown with time. By some accounts I have read, he was deeply flawed in his personal relationships. Cheating on his wife, difficult to deal with, etc. Most will glos
Jump to new posts Re: spark plugs ? by A/MP @ Today at 12:07 AM

stock '69 440+6 plugs
Jump to new posts spark plugs ? by sixbbl 69 @ Today at 12:06 AM

69 440 six bbl with mopar performance alum heads.525 hp pump gas. what type and number plug should i start with for first start up.
Jump to new posts Re: 1st time out with a trans brake , woh by StealthWedge67 @ Today at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By tex013Originally Posted By ThumperdartI've always been afraid to use one w/the 8 3/4 but heard some pick up very well so lookin forward to your results after some tweaking....... Thump , I lost my 8 3/4 quite few years ago ,
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 48 49 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,068 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,585 Topics
2,157,179 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1968 Dart on CL
by RTSrunner