Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger vs bridge support. Ugly. by BleedDodge @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

Holy cow. Looked pretty fast there.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Bad day good day at the track by SpareParts @ 3 minutes 2 seconds ago

I'm not gonna lie to you, that mostly sounds like a bad day bud
Jump to new posts Re: Some people have life so tough by J_BODY @ 12 minutes 21 seconds ago

Great news!! the neighbors won't complain about the racetrack!! believe that's BIR
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Chassis stiffening by jbc426 @ 18 minutes 4 seconds ago

From my limited experience with these cars, torque boxes, subframe connectors and a welded & reinforced K-member work wonders. Under fender braces & under radiator support significantly helps stabilize the front end. Add a custom Monte Carlo
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: couple idiots with hemi motors by Little Detroit @ 34 minutes 51 seconds ago

im not exactly happy with your comments, it appears you are not as observant as you seem to think you are. since its clear that you have seen the photos of the motor I have advertised,if you look a little closer just under the machining date of 4-11
M&H
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 E body dash pad options by Morty426 @ 49 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DAYCLONAOriginally Posted By 44D6PAKCUDA So right now ABC only makes the 71-4 E Body pad ? Jim, all I see offered currently is the 71-4 E body pad, I'm sure the 70 pad is destined for production (I'm praying!), but like all t
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone point me to fluid flow schematics for 727? by BradH @ 50 minutes 23 seconds ago

My case is a '70, so it's the early accumulator. I read a WHOLE BUNCH of threads from here and other forums with the debate over using a spring (outer and/or inner), running no spring, running no spring plus modifying the piston to remain fixed in
Jump to new posts Re: possible max wedge sport fury by Transman @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By 6bblgtit is not a mystery there were pics in his other thread post the VIN - someone will let you know if the VIN is in DD's book What other thread.
Jump to new posts Re: 440 SOURCE CAPS by Chargerfan68 @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Im getting ready to finish a build that has them also and my machinest also had to set them up and slightly mill the sides, as they were also to wide to fit in the registers. He did a good job as they are nice and tight. He didnt breakdown how much
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Hellcat help, someone smart explain by Silver70 @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Don't forget they are made in the USA also. I'd bet the customer support is better than the rest too.
Jump to new posts Re: Some people have life so tough by justinp61 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Looks like they're barely skimming by. Is there a link to their go fund me page?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 Buick Grand National - $8900 by Silver70 @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Talk down on a gm on a mopar board and feelings getting hurt. I own gm's too
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Home Portable Generator / Natural gas by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By SupercudaOriginally Posted By pittsburghracerOriginally Posted By SupercudaBack when I worked high voltage I never worked without grounds. The line would be grounded upstream and downstream of me so that could not happen. B
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: "central tool" micrometers: good/average quality? by pittsburghracer @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Last time I was nebbing around on the 440source website they had some nice for sale.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Life and big business by RoadRunnerJD @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

A lot of company history and business relationships leaving the buildings with us old guys! There has to be a negative effect at least in the short run if not longer.
Jump to new posts Re: Radiator cap by rhad @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By John_KunkelThe main component of a coolant recovery cap that allows recovery is the rubber top gasket that seals against the filler neck, without it the vent simply pulls air into the system when a vacuum is present in the system
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Rocker shaft orientation by Just-a-dart @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Thanks for coming back with that
Jump to new posts Re: Survey Please by ngpSatellite @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

3.23 for sure grip!! lol
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Life and big business by John Brown @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

The reasoning for raising tariffs is to get negotiations started that will ultimately have them removed.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Life and big business by Stanton @ Yesterday at 11:13 PM

Quote:greed kills everything. You have a president who is the greediest SOB on the planet. In the short term tariffs will give you a few jobs but will drive up prices on those goods one way or another - either by the tariff passed along to the consu
Jump to new posts Re: M/P HEMI BLOCKS by Jamey @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

On Jeg's, the 4.24 block has an estimated ship date of November 5 and the 4.5 block is now listed as manufacture's availability date unknown. They had been the listed as the same dates previously. Wouldn't be surprised to see the 4.24 block listed
Jump to new posts Re: Chassis stiffening by GoodysGotaCuda @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By jccOriginally Posted By GoodysGotaCudaGo with through-floor frame stiffeners, I sure wish I did. I'm not impressed with the laser cut rigidity. As a back handed compliment, I would have thought you knew better. I did, but
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: MILODON Mopar B/RB-Series/Hemi GEAR DRIVE 13000 by CoDart @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Up for sale is a like new Holley Hp 4150 850HP street carb. Holley #82851. Switching to a blow thru setup. Carb has worked great for my 440. These carbs are about $625 new, will sell for $500 shipped. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: acid dipping and e coating by Stanton @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Mark Kochanoski <abad67ss@sbcglobal.net> Sat 2017-12-30, 10:10 AM You Trunk lid 175.00 Doors 150.00 ea Fender 125.00 ea Body 3200.00 Call to make an appointment on the body, it takes 2-3 weeks after you drop it off. Mark Kochanoski Int. Pa
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 34 35 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,495 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,119 Topics
2,254,394 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1970 Dodge Monaco Production Figure Source??
by DeMopuar
Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Some people have life so tough
by pittsburghracer
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Pigtail setups for trapped starters
by Hot 340
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Steering parts
by Nick Stevanovski
Yesterday at 09:13 PM