Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 727--> Powerglide by an8sec70cuda @ 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By CRTYou can make a 727 or 904 a two speed with a CRT 2nd gear launch trans brake valve body for a lot less then converting to a pg. This is exactly what I intend to do soon. The 1.45 gear will be soft for something not making
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Nascar Dodge engine by Neil @ 3 minutes 45 seconds ago

https://boise.craigslist.org/pts/d/mopar-r5p7-nascar-engine/6597578866.html
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 1972 340 w/400-450 HP what is a good carb setup. by ScottSmith_Harms @ 4 minutes 6 seconds ago

I'm obviously a carb guy and will agree that in many ways fuel injection is a more efficient system. However, with a vintage car those selling/promoting fuel injection are (in general) exaggerating the simplicity and cost associated with buying and i
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: disney world by Nukechargerboy @ 7 minutes 14 seconds ago

Depending on what you like to do, they may like the pool the best! I would plan on a day at animal kingdom, at least a day at the magic kingdom. I haven't been to Disney in two years but if they're girls your going to have to do epcot for the frozen
Jump to new posts 72 Dart by Neil @ 7 minutes 37 seconds ago

Rough! https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/72-dodge-dart-swinger/6617682041.html
Jump to new posts 82 Dodge swb no engine by Neil @ 9 minutes 58 seconds ago

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1982-dodge-pickup/6625246815.html
Jump to new posts 62 Valiant by Neil @ 11 minutes 36 seconds ago

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1962-plymouth-valiant/6625142314.html
Jump to new posts Re: Streetcar stuff by an8sec70cuda @ 13 minutes 9 seconds ago

Nice!
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Still available .... by Trulyvintage @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

Still available ..... Jim 260-804-6695
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting by Old_Moparz @ 14 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By John_KunkelIf you already have the fluorescent fixtures, bi-pin or mono-pin, it's cheaper to just buy the LED tubes, toss the ballasts and rewire the fixture. Quantities of 4' bi-pin LED tubes can be found cheap on e-bay. http
Jump to new posts Re: BB solid roller lifter by an8sec70cuda @ 16 minutes 41 seconds ago

I have Isky Red Zone solid roller lifters 3472-RH in my hemi. They have needle bearings and were bought in 2006. They didn't offer the bushed lifters back then or that's what I would have gotten. I've sent them back for a check-up twice since then, o
Jump to new posts Re: Tighten up a street driven HEMI (long?) by an8sec70cuda @ 26 minutes 2 seconds ago

Hemi Ragtop...it sounds like you have a ring seal issue to me. My 572" hemi is more of a race build that's streetable, but it doesn't use oil. I've never had to add any to it. Been running it since 2006. I don't drive it as much as I used to. H
Jump to new posts Re: Polishing an aluminum intake manifold by rickseeman @ 27 minutes 28 seconds ago

Tumble/barrel/vibratory finishing won't work on that. Wheels are smooth to start with. You can do that with vibratory. Intake manifolds are a sand casting (rough). Tumble/barrel/vibratory is to enhance the finish of the surface that is already there.
Jump to new posts Re: 1972 340 w/400-450 HP what is a good carb setup. by DaveRS23 @ 29 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Mr T2UOriginally Posted By fastmark nowadays you run fuel injection. i AGREE. look into some of the self learning throttle body stuff. by the time you buy everything for the car fuel injection won't be that much more than a
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wheels / Tires For Sale - 2nd Quarter by Little Detroit @ 36 minutes 47 seconds ago

what are the date codes on the wheels and are they the 490 wheels? the 15 x 7"s. call me please 304 797 0607 mike
Jump to new posts Re: 48* BLOCK by justinp61 @ 47 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mopar dave I would bet they are cast iron. And give odds too. lol
Jump to new posts Re: 71 roadrunner by RSI700VIPER @ 48 minutes 9 seconds ago

I disagree that 71 and up Roadrunners don't get much love. The 71's especially get plenty of love at the car show's I attend. Not as popular as e-body's, but they certainly hold there own compared to 70 and down B-bodies, and all A-bodies probably
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 6.4 BGE specs by moparmitch @ 53 minutes 46 seconds ago

Here's a FB video from 2015 with SRT rep reviewing Apache vs Hellcat head. You can notice the darker 356 material as well as the additional cast gussets on the deck surface for reinforcement and extra strength. I believe the BGE heads use the same ca
The double pumper carbs are good carbs and would be a good recommendation if the car would spend it's time at the track. Because it is a track oriented carb. But that makes it way too rich in the transitions for the typical street applications. All
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Big gas bare heads? by moparmitch @ Today at 08:47 AM

Here's a FB video from 2015 with SRT rep reviewing Apache vs Hellcat head. You can notice the darker 356 material as well as the additional cast gussets on the deck surface for reinforcement and extra strength. I believe the BGE heads use the same ca
Jump to new posts NOS Rear Hitch package by FC7cuda @ Today at 08:47 AM

Does anyone recognize the number associated with this kit, appears to be #4115501 on the installation sheet. I'm trying to determine the years/model applications. Thanks
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts AAR T/A Exhaust Hanger by AAR#2 @ Today at 08:37 AM

Heres a long shot . . . Has anyone found fiber reinforced rubber that is close to the original material used on the AAR-T/A Exhaust Hangers? I'm looking to replace mine and would really like to keep the material as close to original as possible, n
Jump to new posts Re: 67 coronet convertible by Rhinodart @ Today at 08:34 AM

Belongs to a friend of mine, let me know if anyone needs more info...
Jump to new posts Re: 48* BLOCK by mopar dave @ Today at 08:28 AM

I would bet they are cast iron.
Jump to new posts Re: 727--> Powerglide by mercman1 @ Today at 08:27 AM

I switched my Hemi GTX from a glide to a 727. I weighed every part Trans, converters flex plates ,drive shafts and don't forget adapter hub. The Glide was 30 lbs lighter, but by the time you put in the longer driveshaft, heavier converter and hub as
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 33 34 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,351 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,340 Topics
2,220,811 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
72 Dart
by Neil