Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Moparts Question and Answer
04/26/24 03:16 PM
Presumably, USCT is answering their phone or email, or has the dimensions on their website, but that may not be the case.
Cab, that's to lift the front of the car using an engine hoist:
Top bar is hooked to the hoist as a crossbar, lower bars mount to frame rail bumper bracket holes & slide into top bar.
I would think USCT is smart enough that it fits any unibody Mopar; note various attachment holes.

Some guys make their own, and it's a common method if one lacks a lift.
3 173 Read More
04/26/24 03:12 PM
I have 4 wheel disc and don't have one.
now having said that, it is supposed to be a safety item as well.
1 39 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 03:10 PM
I keep waiting for 383 day....
3 80 Read More
04/26/24 02:59 PM
Just curious - how strong is the joint if you butt and grind down the weld flush with the surface?
5 389 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
04/26/24 02:54 PM
I have always liked those. My dad bought an '83 Turismo brand new, with the same color, as this car.
Larry, why shouldn't you like it? Everything doesn't have to be a V8 RWD with 600hp to be fun.
This looks really good, even though the sellers description is not the best.
I would convert it over to fuel injection also.
5 288 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 02:54 PM
Yayyyyy!!!! drive
3 80 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 02:29 PM
I think it depends if you are selling a "classic" or a "daily driver". It's different selling a '67 Belvedere versus a 2012 Kia. For the most part, different groups who would be interested.
20 941 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 02:27 PM
Time to burn some high test  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7SvUNjtGA
3 80 Read More
Moparts Memorabilia
04/26/24 02:26 PM
"Vanishing Point" 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T metal model. 1/25th scale kit, never opened, still sealed. Produced in 2001. $40.00 plus shipping. I accept Paypal. Thanks for ad.
22 1,742 Read More
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
04/26/24 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
Get a hold of Dr Diff.

well looky there , 3.23 for a dana 60
8 601 Read More
04/26/24 02:11 PM
I have a question; it might be controversial but i still have it. I was reading i think on here and can't find the thread. If you have a modern master cylinder from a mid 80s pickup in an older car do you need to run a proportioning valve? If i recall, there were a few guys saying with 4-wheel disc setup and new master cylinder the prop valve renders its self-useless?? I did a 4-wheel disc setup on my demon and just wondering as I will be doing a line lock and if i can get rid of the prop valve I will.

True or false? and any comments or experience is welcome.

I know I ask a lot of questions i should know the answers to.
1 39 Read More
Mopar Connection Magazine
04/26/24 02:02 PM
[Linked Image]

When the current generation of the Ram 1500 was introduced last year, the brand laid out the direction of the lineup going forward, with Core, Sport and Electric making up the three sub-segments of the model. At that point, the Sport group was comprised of the Warlock and the Rebel, but Ram boss Tim Kuniskis told us that there would be another, more powerful truck called the RHO in the future. Well, that future is now and this morning, the Ram Trucks brand dropped all of the key details on their newest off-road performance truck.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:
0 16 Read More
04/26/24 01:52 PM
Interesting post.

A couple of years ago I reached out to Bill Bader from Summit Motor Sports Park and asked him how does he not have complaints on social media?
We were struggling with dealing with racers gleefully hopping on the social media hate bus whenever we had a problem no matter if it was out of our control or not.
Bill’s response was our racers know how hard all of our staff work to give the racers the best experience possible.
As soon as the hate bus fires up racers will rush in to shut it down.
His advice was to keep working to get better, keep hiring the best people and keep striving to change the culture of the track.
All of our staff and all of our faithful racers go through struggles to have the time, opportunity and finances to come enjoy this sport of Drag Racing.
We are truly one big family.
Edgewater’s Matriarch has been sick and in and out of intensive care for the last six weeks. The weather yesterday was a struggle for all our staff and to top it off my son had a once a year Lacrosse tournament in Middletown which I help coach and I couldn’t be at the track. By the way, His team won the the tournament for the 4th year in a row. Quite proud of them.
I’m also incredibly proud of our stellar staff that pulled off a first rate race under difficult conditions and circumstances.
You are all truly the best.
This is getting long so I’ll wrap things up. I got home from the ER about 2am last night and I checked our social media in case I needed to get to work putting out fires and since I’ve been conditioned to expect the hate bus I was preparing to try to shut the bus down.
What I found was actually the opposite of what was expected.
The culture Has changed.
Kind words were everywhere.
The hard work of our staff is being noticed. People were understand that weather can cause issues and force cancellations. Racers were answering questions when we haven’t been able to get to them keeping us from dealing with complaints that our customer service is terrible.
It’s a Bright Day at Edgewater and Thank from the bottom family’s and of all our staff’s hearts.
31 2,395 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 01:52 PM
Max wedge and Hemi day
3 80 Read More
04/26/24 01:44 PM
I bought a beat up 70 b-body 6-way adjustable seat track that I’m trying to restore. I’ve watched the seat track restoration YouTube videos, but those are standard bucket seat tracks (different from 6-way). I am trying to remove the “roller & ball bearing carrier clips” that the tracks roll on so I can repair them. The tracks have slop side-to-side, so I suspect I’m missing a ball bearing or two. Does anyone know how to get the little roller/ball bearing carrier clips out? THANK YOU!
0 42 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 01:42 PM
Awesome Congrats!!
6 407 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/26/24 01:38 PM
People will not read any write up that exceeds 3 or 4 sentences. It takes zero effort to send a message asking a stupid questions to the seller so many do just that. I like blocking lowlifes- that way they cannot keep bugging me. I sold my 71 Demon using FBMP (Facebook Marketplace) back in Dec 2019. I had to use my blocking method but after 2 weeks a guy in Detroit (I am in Holland MI) contacted me. After a phone conversation he sent me a check from his bank for the ENTIRE amount. He came 2 weeks later and picked up the car. I placed his $13,000 check in my bank account for safe keeping and had the transaction take place while my bank was open- just in case something happened, and he did not want to go thru with the purchase.
20 941 Read More
04/26/24 01:31 PM
Correct length axels, imo I would use tapered bearings on axel, I don’t trust the side load strength on the green bearing for street
8 601 Read More
04/26/24 01:28 PM
My 63 engine had 426 TMPHC iirr but really there’s no difference in any block from HC to non HC, just what’s put inside
10 676 Read More
04/26/24 01:27 PM
What is that kit suppose to do and on what brand and model cars confused
3 173 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
04/26/24 01:24 PM

I like it! up
2 228 Read More
04/26/24 01:23 PM
Interesting. I had a long conversation with a legacy cam grinder about the "flat tappet failure problem" and he was emphatic that the majority of failures were caused by poor workmanship during manufacture. This video seems to support that, at least with lifters.
1 100 Read More
04/26/24 01:19 PM
Wow, that definitely shows signs of interference.

Not a Milodon oil pump fan myself.

Melling HV pump with the Milodon plate is all I have ever used.
4 250 Read More
Moparts B Body
04/26/24 01:09 PM
FOR SALE 1968-9 B Body cars headlamp attaching bulb rings. Price $10.00 plus $8.00 shipping Bob Horman
64 7,502 Read More
Moparts B Body
04/26/24 12:57 PM
FOR SALE 3 miscellaneous Mopar chokes assemblies used. Price $10,00 plus $8.00 shipping Bob Horman
64 7,502 Read More
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 38 39