Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 440 Six Pack Upper Fuel Line Leaks by THESHAKERPROJECT @ 10 minutes 8 seconds ago

OK, Just use WD40 and skip the greasy mess. You ALWAYS use a tubeing/brake line wrench and tighten and loosen several times (5-6 ) then tighten . Always use wrench to hold the blocks while you tighten the ends. I never use stainless on the six pack l
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Fling- CPW by autoxcuda @ 10 minutes 20 seconds ago

Show Flyer:
Jump to new posts 70 Challenger passenger rear 1/4 patch panel by RROD @ 11 minutes 18 seconds ago

Need a 70 Challenger patch panel for the fwd lower section of the passenger side rear quarter panel. This is the lower section from the aft end of the passenger door jamb to the contour of the front section of the rear wheel well opening and extend
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: When you and your friend have a lot of extra fiberglass by Supercuda @ 11 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Hugh JorganOriginally Posted By Mr. SmurfThey should've worn respirators. Fiberglass resin fumes aren't good for you. ...which reminds me...what happened to Doc Fiberglass? He got Alex Jonesed
Jump to new posts Re: Rear End Strength by Iowan @ 19 minutes 19 seconds ago

He's got to break it a few times before he learns.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Fling- CPW by autoxcuda @ 21 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By chrisfI have been to the spring fling a few times. is the fall fling close to the same amount of cars and swappers being its a one day show? About 75% cars of a Saturday of a Spring Fling. Since no second day, there are no new
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Road Trip Part 2 by feets @ 21 minutes 53 seconds ago

I look forward to your adventures!
Jump to new posts Re: Rear End Strength by RUNCHARGER @ 36 minutes 20 seconds ago

Yes: I think that's the deal alright. If the OP said he had a 425HP 440 and an automatic I can see adding a good sure grip and set of gears. However he is running 550HP right away and changing to a manual trans. So please save $$$ and go directly to
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 5.7 hemi suddenly misfiring. by 70sixpkRT @ 37 minutes 9 seconds ago

Throttle position sensor? Cam position sensor? Crank position sensor? Bad Coil?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: When you and your friend have a lot of extra fiberglass by Hugh Jorgan @ 38 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Mr. SmurfThey should've worn respirators. Fiberglass resin fumes aren't good for you. ...which reminds me...what happened to Doc Fiberglass?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 Buick Grand National - $8900 by RUNCHARGER @ 40 minutes 54 seconds ago

They were cool in their day but I imagine they are pretty much forgotten about today with all the newer, better muscle available. They aren't a classic musclecar and they can't keep up with the new stuff.
Jump to new posts Re: Rear End Strength by Iowan @ 52 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RUNCHARGERYou're running a 550HP stick. I don't know why everyone thinks they are smarter than the thousands that have went before them and want to run an 8 3/4 or for that matter a stock 9 inch. Spend a few thousand on your 8 3/
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Hardtop by larrymopar360 @ 52 minutes 52 seconds ago

I always like a car with No Reserve, letting market dictate it's value. Don't like painted grille and trunk panel, and the way trunk lid fits scares me. I'm assuming the bidders have gone to see it in person. Could end up being a nice car when those
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: When you and your friend have a lot of extra fiberglass by larrymopar360 @ 57 minutes 27 seconds ago

I definitely don't understand why.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly now by larrymopar360 @ 59 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By AeroMonteI resize my pics with "Paint" which is a program on my computer. As Rhino said, change the pixel size of the larger number to 1000 and save the pic. Then you can post pics as per the instructions on page one. T
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Why I am a Mopar fanatic and the car that did it! by larrymopar360 @ Today at 12:17 PM

My cars in chronological order: 67 D100 318 SWB. 79 Adventurer 150 318 SWB. 78 Aspen 225. 85 Dip Cop. 06 Charger SRT8. Then 5 Dip or Gran Fury Cop Cars followed. Then several Charger Pursuit 5.7's. '79 Power Wagon SWB 360-4. Never anything but a Mopa
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 Buick Grand National - $8900 by rdrnr6970 @ Today at 12:17 PM

Somethings wrong,a few years ago 20-25,000 all day long.Methanol injection not hooked up hmmmm
Jump to new posts 1986 Buick Grand National - $8900 by Soopernaut @ Today at 12:07 PM

Not Mine! I thought these went for a bit more than this. https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/d/1986-buick-grand-national/6704512496.html 1986 Buick Grand National, no rust, very fast. Engine has forged internals and lots of bolt ons. Also has
Jump to new posts Re: CLAYBARS by larrymopar360 @ Today at 12:06 PM

I was so surprised first, how easy it was to do, and second how much crap it removed from my paint, and then how much smoother the finish was! I washed my car very thoroughly, used the clay bar, washed again, then waxed.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: M/P HEMI BLOCKS by davesmopars @ Today at 12:05 PM

If they sell the blocks for 5000.00 I do not think they will sell a lot of them. They need to be around 3 to 3500.00 and they will sell a lot of them.
Jump to new posts Re: Adding a tach but have Pertronix ignition??? by StukaJU87 @ Today at 12:02 PM

Sounds good everyone. Thank you for the feedback!!
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Re: Need transport advice/ guidance? by Lee446 @ Today at 11:58 AM

Slant, sent you a PM.
Jump to new posts Re: CLAYBARS by jbc426 @ Today at 11:51 AM

The reality of properly cleaning polishing and sealing paint can be a very involved process....or not. Depending on which car I am detailing, I use different techniques, and those techniques are worlds apart. Your best bet on most things in life i
Jump to new posts Re: New 426 Hemi Mega block... who sell them? by RUNCHARGER @ Today at 11:46 AM

$6k for a boat anchor? Might as well go aluminum. I ran an original MP block and it was great but the later MP block I used for my 528 was an overweight pig. Guys are going to try to cash in on these iron pigs because they know there will be no marke
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: SB BIG PORT VICTOR HEAD by 340Cuda @ Today at 11:43 AM

Jason, Many thanks for sharing all of this with us. Bill
Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 115 116 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,488 Registered Members
32 Forums
193,035 Topics
2,253,332 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics