Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts NM to CA to OR to CA to ? enclosed now by Trulyvintage @ 31 minutes 18 seconds ago

January 18th Enclosed vehicle transport available from Taos, NM to Central & Northern California and/or Eugene & Portland, Oregon - then back to California or further east Here are the specifics ...... I am dropping off a vehicle in Ta
Moparts General
Originally Posted By TrulyvintageHire a rollback tow truck Jim Never thought of that, wonder if my wife's AAA would work for that? "Ah hello triple A, don't know what happen but the motor just quit on my wife's car and she coasted into a
Moparts Question and Answer
Ive seen a 4.7 with 6qts too many put rods thru the block , done by a quik lube , was a relativly new vehicle at the time .
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Question on TV theater sound enjoyment by srt @ Today at 03:02 AM

It really depends on what is being broadcast and what the encoding is. directv has 5.1 encoding on channels broadcast in hd (most prime time broadcasts and movies and premium channels). Are you using the optical connection, component or hdmi (if rece
Moparts General
Hire a rollback tow truck Jim
Moparts General
Park truck and trailer pointing down hill is an option if there is terrain handy or come along as mentioned with lots of back and forth to adjust steering as you inch it forward. You could also use a chain hoist or block and tackle with multiple pull
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Looks promising
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 1st time out with a trans brake , woh by tex013 @ Today at 02:47 AM

Will do Cab . Will creep up on it Tex
Jump to new posts Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times? by Dodger73 @ Today at 02:45 AM

Looking to get into a bit of racing at the local strip in a street car class with my son looking for input and info on stock 318 upgrades... what we have is a 1988 dodge diplomat with a roller 318 and 302 swirl port heads all stock with 2bbl... now I
Moparts General
Come along. Been using them for years.
Moparts General
Have to move my no driveline M-Code Dart from storage facility most likely by myself. At best I may have help from my young son but still don't think we're going to have an easy time pushing a rolling chassis up (and off) a U-Haul flat bed trailer wi
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: VIN numberin by Morty426 @ Today at 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By A12Originally Posted By 6bblgtall of 1969's cars (all plants) from August '68 thru mid-January '69 had the FULL VIN stamped on their engines & transmissions Dan you're saying that as of January 1969 only a partial VIN (year
Jump to new posts Re: electric fuel pump set up by 62SAVOY @ Today at 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By 70HemiGTXOriginally Posted By Morty426Originally Posted By mopar muscle7271According to the instructions it said wire to the oil pump switch. Forget that. You should be paying attention faster than an idiot switch. Install a
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: VIN numberin by BigMoneyLewis @ Today at 02:13 AM

That's correct . Full VINs for first half of 1969 model year only. Greg
Jump to new posts Re: 71 340 exhaust manifold bolts by kentj340 @ Today at 01:55 AM

340 exhaust manifold gaskets from the factory: driver side had the heat shield/gasket. Passenger side - no gasket. Concerning the thick conical washers on 340, there were 4 on the driver side but only 2 on the passenger side. Photos above are the
Jump to new posts Re: '73-'74 spool engine mounts by autoxcuda @ Today at 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By Jim_LuskThey aren't a real tight fit. You don't need a press, but you will need to straighten the small end. With that said, the aftermarket parts store inserts are garbage... I tack welded mine. They just seemed too loose eve
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: VIN numberin by A12 @ Today at 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By 6bblgtall of 1969's cars (all plants) from August '68 thru mid-January '69 had the FULL VIN stamped on their engines & transmissions Dan you're saying that as of January 1969 only a partial VIN (year, plant and sequence #'s
Jump to new posts Re: Dollar for dollar best investment for 650+ HP by RTSrunner @ Today at 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By IowanOriginally Posted By RTSrunnerOriginally Posted By IowanI have a 645 hp 500" 440 that will be street driven, it has iron heads so it has a stout cam and I know it will probably get less than 3 mpg on e-85. This combinat
Jump to new posts Re: '73-'74 spool engine mounts by RTSrunner @ Today at 01:26 AM

The urethane replacement bushings will reuse the OE metal sleeve.You will have to dig/cut grind out the old rubber bushing material first. Like these I'm sure you saw on Year One's page https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/mu344
No. http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...;gonew=1#UNREAD http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...;gonew=1#UNREAD
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Found: The real Bullitt Mustang by Trulyvintage @ Today at 01:21 AM

Steve Walked The Talk Just watch “ Any Given Sunday “ His father left before he was born - his mother was thought to be an alcoholic who gave her son to her parents to raise right before the Great Depression Steve was The Greatest [censored] -
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Found: The real Bullitt Mustang by RoadRunnerLuva @ Today at 01:12 AM

At least both cars STILL survive, and are in one piece, just as the '32 Duece Coupe, the white '58 Impala, and the black '55 Chevy from American Graffiti/Two Lane Blacktop are still with us.
Jump to new posts Re: '73-'74 spool engine mounts by Jim_Lusk @ Today at 01:09 AM

They aren't a real tight fit. You don't need a press, but you will need to straighten the small end. With that said, the aftermarket parts store inserts are garbage...
Originally Posted By RTSrunnerOriginally Posted By IowanI have a 645 hp 500" 440 that will be street driven, it has iron heads so it has a stout cam and I know it will probably get less than 3 mpg on e-85. This combination has been together for
Jump to new posts Re: '73-'74 spool engine mounts by RTSrunner @ Today at 01:03 AM

The stock isolators are pressed into the bracket like a control arm bushing.Not a slip fit in other words.
Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 157 158 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,066 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,555 Topics
2,156,906 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Drag racing Stock 318 upgrade and times?
by Dodger73
01/16/18 02:45 AM
Help How to load trailer with non-run Dart GTS by self???
by A12
01/16/18 02:37 AM
'73-'74 spool engine mounts
by 340clone
01/16/18 12:52 AM
Stock torque converter for 727 big block?
by 340clone
01/16/18 12:44 AM