Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Living in Prescott Az? by topside @ 4 minutes 21 seconds ago

Arizona over California any & every day. Prescott was really pretty last time I was there, but fairly far from the population centers if that matters. For relocating, I always recommend that folks 1st do some homework - Google, looking at maps,
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd Gen Hemi, what cam size? by 590 Challenger @ 5 minutes 4 seconds ago

No body knows what Dia. camshaft to use in a block with a 2.47 bore on the first cam bearing?
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 'Cuda by RoadRunnerLuva @ 6 minutes 56 seconds ago

If your buddy is intent on using a GM engine, why not just find another camaro or maybe a nova...putting a 350 or 454 into a 'Cuda is just incredulous to me.... and sacrilegious.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Rust by 135sohc @ 9 minutes 1 second ago

Remove the loose stuff and spray bomb with VHT. Top coat with a wax-oil type product and touch up as needed. "rust converters" are a myth IMO. It does look nice until a year later and you notice the cancer has erupted right back and gained
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Color production numbers by Alaskan_TA @ 13 minutes 55 seconds ago

No mention of 999 ?
Jump to new posts Re: Who's knows SuperBees value pretty well? by RoadRunnerLuva @ 14 minutes 32 seconds ago

That loud yellow paint kills it for me, otherwise it looks decent enough.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Nice old Mopar ads by topside @ 16 minutes 50 seconds ago

Hard to top the old muscle car ads; I have all the ads for '68-'69 Road Runners and '68 Chargers framed & hanging in the trophy room & main shop. Most fun of them all were the '68-'69 psychedelic Plymouth ads, have most of those too, framed &
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Duster by 4x4 Roundup @ 19 minutes 44 seconds ago

Looks like '71 Stripes. Otherwise, not too bad based on the obscure pics. Thanks for posting.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Living in Prescott Az? by RP's R/T's @ 20 minutes 6 seconds ago

Nice area. Great location between Sedona and Phoenix. I have a friend who is a real estate broker in the area. PM me if you want a connection.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For Kick Down Linkage Experience by Transman @ 21 minutes 22 seconds ago

Shift points - It’s all about throttle pressure versus governor pressure. Governor pressure is a function of output shaft speed. Throttle pressure is based off of the initial valve body TP set point and the external linkage ratios and adjustm
Jump to new posts Re: NHRA Stock Eliminator budget friendly? by topside @ 26 minutes 10 seconds ago

FWIW, the D/SA Duster that Jerry Hatch ran a 9 a few months ago with...has a $35,000 340 according to the guy who owns the car. The car's usually in the late rounds & has a few National Event wins.
Jump to new posts Re: 1964 Dodge wagon $15,000 by RoadRunnerLuva @ 26 minutes 19 seconds ago

I love original paint southwest cars that have patina on the surface! Looks like a cool driver!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 15% off everything - ebay by Hemi_Joel @ 31 minutes 35 seconds ago

I just maxed it out on a tool I needed. Thanks for the tip.
Jump to new posts Re: Who's knows SuperBees value pretty well? by 6bblgt @ 33 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By LimeliteAeroIm just jealous its got the big radiator! ….. bolted into a 22" core support
Jump to new posts Re: Minneapolis area, Lifted 1st gen 1 ton , odd project by Hugh Jorgan @ 33 minutes 57 seconds ago

I wonder if it will pull a wheelie in 4 wheel low.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Eagle 5.7 with boost 11.14 @ 125.5 by mcmopar1 @ 34 minutes 43 seconds ago

Engine compartment pic? Turbo location?
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: California going to tax per text message by Hugh Jorgan @ 36 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By mopacltdCalifornia used to be such a great place to live. Now it is a great place to see in your rear view mirror! It shows by how many cars with Commiefornia plates that I have to pass by on the freeway to get to where I'm g
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 15% off everything - ebay by justinp61 @ 37 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RTSE4MEsupposedly another one for Sunday eBay Site-wide coupon 10% Electronics, 15% other categories on Sunday 12/16 ( 7AM PST to 7PM PST) Code: PRESENTSGALORE That one didn't work for me, PICKUPSALE did though.
Jump to new posts Re: Rallye Dash vs Standard Dash - Dash differences by MONC @ 37 minutes 47 seconds ago

Duh, that would be helpful wouldn't it? For a 70 E Body
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For Kick Down Linkage Experience by Magnum @ 37 minutes 47 seconds ago

All those procedure and advice assumes you have the factory original kickdown set up, original transmission and stock engine. Once you have changed the powerband, torque convertor or anything in the engine. Upshift and downshift points will not be t
Jump to new posts Re: 383 build by fast68plymouth @ 37 minutes 53 seconds ago

383 with open chamber heads? Those things won’t make any power like that
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 Trailduster with 16k original miles (?) by RoadRunnerLuva @ 43 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RapidusMaximusUnderhood pics removed from the OPs original link... Yup....something is fishy here...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lost my butcher shop by stumpy @ 49 minutes 27 seconds ago

My long time butcher shop shut down 2 years ago and I haven't found another. I believe there aren't anymore independent butchers anywhere in the DFW texas area. The local chain stores cut the fat off all the meat and I don't like that.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Color production numbers by 6bblgt @ 49 minutes 52 seconds ago

these numbers account for ~87% of 1970 'cuda BS23/BS27 production - the only "by engine" numbers would be "known" per someone's collected info/registry arranged by least common to most popular Mopar musclecar color
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Lost my butcher shop by BleedDodge @ 50 minutes 26 seconds ago

That sucks.
Page 1 of 132 1 2 3 131 132 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,632 Registered Members
32 Forums
195,655 Topics
2,289,178 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Lost my butcher shop
by fourgearsavoy
Today at 05:36 PM
Rallye Dash vs Standard Dash -E BODY Dash differences
by MONC
Today at 04:59 PM
Getting RID OF that 2.7 in a Sebring vert ? .... !!
by Doc Fiberglass
Today at 04:16 PM
any body know about these cuda`s
by theraif
Today at 04:15 PM