Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
On mine, we shall see. They seem really tight, but the proof will come in a couple days when I fire it up.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Tighten up a street driven HEMI (long?) by Hemi ragtop @ 54 seconds ago

The questions in this post are aimed at the engine builders on here that KNOW the answers! I developed the desire for a 426 HEMI when I was 10 or 11. Richard Petty was having one of the best seasons in history in a square body, 426 HEMI stock car. I
Classic/Streetrods/Hotrods - 1961 and Before
Jump to new posts Re: 1951 1952 Plymouth Concord Fastback Taillight Lens by Joesixpack @ 2 minutes 15 seconds ago

made in the usa dimmer switch,will fit; 1957-1958 chrysler,desoto,dodge&plymouth $25 cowgerwilliam035@gmail.com
Classic/Streetrods/Hotrods - 1961 and Before
Jump to new posts Re: 1951 1952 Plymouth Concord Fastback Taillight Lens by Joesixpack @ 4 minutes 5 seconds ago

made in the usa coil ballast resistor will fit; 1956-1958 chrysler 8 1956-1958 desoto 8 1956-1958 dodge v8 $35 cowgerwilliam035@gmail.com
Jump to new posts Re: my fresh BB won't idle by JAMESDART @ 9 minutes 8 seconds ago

Initial is around 25. I'm not sure where the total is at. Don't know if I recurved this distributor already or not.
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts 1st gen coined dually wheels and tires, $600. Friendly, WV by wedgeheaded @ 15 minutes 21 seconds ago

I bought a 1st gen CTD dually and changed the tires and wheels. These 6 coined wheels are in good condition and have nearly new 215/85r/16 tires. 4 are firestone and 2 are ironman. Lug nuts are included. Nats delivery on saturday. Thanks
Moparts Full Size
Jump to new posts Re: 65-66 Fury convertible top latches by Joesixpack @ 15 minutes 55 seconds ago

made in the usa starter relay,auto trans, 1969-1970-1971-1972 C&Y body has felt vent,and 3408 on side. made in usa&12v on backside. $40 cowgerwilliam035@gmail.com
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts For Sale - 2nd Quarter by gtx6970 @ 16 minutes 14 seconds ago

For sale. I have 7 motors. part numbers are shown on the box. One shown there is no box so I dont know the actual part number on it. But can compare to the others to get an idea what side it is But the only difference is the rear mounting bracket mak
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 Volare Duster by not_a_charger @ 20 minutes 10 seconds ago

oofah
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts NOS power window motors by gtx6970 @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

For sale. I have 7 motors. part numbers are shown on the box. One shown there is no box so I dont know the actual part number on it. But can compare to the others to get an idea what side it is But the only difference is the rear mounting bracket mak
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts For Sale - 2nd Quarter by Joesixpack @ 21 minutes 19 seconds ago

nors made in the usa starter solenoid switch will fit 1961 plymouth valiant 1961 dodge lancer with an automatic transmission also fits 1961-1966 plymouth valiant 6 (CANADA ONLY) $25 cowgerwilliam035@gmail.com
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1992 D250 VS 2014 Ram 1500 towing comparison... by HotRodDave @ 23 minutes 39 seconds ago

you can always multiply TQ to get more but whatever HP you have you are stuck with, so what if it shifts sometimes? Another thing that helps the newer trucks handle bigger trailes is the vehicle weight and footprint, they are wider, longer and heavi
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Original A12 intake manifold question by A12 @ 23 minutes 55 seconds ago

NO on ugly "6", have never seen an original without the ugly "6". Edelbrock may not have offered Dodge/Plymouth parts counter intake manifolds as far as after early 1970 production as there have been claims of aluminum intakes on
Jump to new posts Re: DART AGREES TO MAKING SB MOPAR BLOCKS by B3422W5 @ 24 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By CMcAllisterOriginally Posted By mopar daveI would bet i could do it for between $10,000-$14,000 complete. If I could get in the 425" NA and 2+HP/cu.in. range reliably, this would interest me. I know how to do that now, b
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Wanted - NOS TA/AAR Muffler by floyd @ 27 minutes 25 seconds ago

I am looking for a single or pair of NOS mufflers like the one in this pic. I'll pay cash or trade other NOS e-body parts or original AAR/TA parts. Will be at Carlisle and the Nats for in-person trades. PM or email: musclesigns AT comcast DOT net
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: E-Body Complete power window set-up. Conv, hardtop or both. by ragtopdodge @ 30 minutes 45 seconds ago

$3500? Fair price, although eBay does steal 10%.
Jump to new posts Another brake bleeding dilemma!!! by Blucuda413 @ 32 minutes 32 seconds ago

Background: Basically changed entire car over last 2 years. New aftermarket 9" rear, built new k-member and added Lamb struts, added rack and pinion steering. Reason for drastic change was to support added power from roots blown smallblock.
Jump to new posts Re: A couple pics from Norwalk by 340Cuda @ 35 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Al_AlguireThey did Pro Stock dirty..Nothing new just sayin I agree...
Jump to new posts Re: DART AGREES TO MAKING SB MOPAR BLOCKS by 340Cuda @ 37 minutes 7 seconds ago

A little inconsistent, but I think they are saying 340 blocks are okay as a 360. Obviously if person wanted to do this they would need to check with NHRA.
Jump to new posts Re: DART AGREES TO MAKING SB MOPAR BLOCKS by mr_340 @ 40 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 340CudaOriginally Posted By ss/lastock per nhra rules is supposed to have the correct journal size, super stock is allowed any size journal, that being said yours may vary I looked in the rulebook more and I agree: BLUEPRI
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting by Stanton @ 40 minutes 46 seconds ago

Quote:Several months ago I found these at Home Depot https://www.homedepot.com/p/TOGGLED-48-i...50310/300617201 They come in a few different flavors. I like the extreme bright 5k kelvin and the lumens per watt efficiency is very good. So far I have
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend a resto shop for my wife's 64? by Grizzly69 @ 40 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By not_a_chargerI'd like to get my wife's 64 Valiant convertible restored for her. Budget is around $40k, so I need someone who isn't exclusive to big $$ restos. Not looking for an OEM-spec resto, don't care about detailed undersi
Jump to new posts Re: best seat belt vendor by dart4forte @ 46 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By 70gtx440danaOriginally Posted By blewbyu Bill Edwards has done 15 sets for me and very happy👍 I agree.....check with Bill Edwards. I do Bill's internet sales. If you want something functional BE&A or PG is your game.
Jump to new posts Re: A couple pics from Norwalk by Clanton @ 47 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Al_AlguireThey did Pro Stock dirty..Nothing new just sayin I think if that is all you have to worry about life is good for you.When the pro stock started changing I said it should go to supercharged factory cars and I enjoy it an
Jump to new posts Re: Maximum CR closed chamber w2 heads 0.040 quench- pump gas by Bad340fish @ 48 minutes 48 seconds ago

I ran a 340 with good quench at 10:1 with X heads, it had 212psi of cranking compression and ran great on 91 or 93 with 35* total timing. Its first few years of life it had a stock torque converter and It never showed signs of pinging. I was in hig
Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 111 112 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,349 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,264 Topics
2,220,093 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Another brake bleeding dilemma!!!
by Blucuda413