Well, progress has been made. Yesterday I managed to get converter out of car to get to Jason Brock at quickdraw to check it over for damage and install a new ring gear. This morning I started my day a 6 AM and drove the 75 miles to Kilbuck(BFE) to have the converter looked at. Jason cut it open on the spot and we saw perfect components and no internal damage. Off to Norwalk for my new Hoosier 32x14's to replace the flat spotted tires (75 more miles) Tires replace and headed to Dads to work on car. (60 more miles) Made it to his house at 12:30. Removed differential cover and inspected ring and pinion. Everything looked brand new, removed wilwoods and pulled axels. No twists in splines and axels looked like new. While disassembling I noticed that the rotors and pads looked very coarse and grooved. Decided car would not go back together with these components not replaced. Drove to Jegs and back (100 more miles) and replaced the rotors and pads in rear. While I was gone Dad tore down the transmission for autopsy. That is where the following was found.

It would appear as though the transbrake engaged causing the trans to lock up. After getting the back end back on the ground I started to line up the replacement fender for front end. Fender is generally mocked up and ready to install Dzus tabs. I need to align the front fenders a bit as the structure is bent about a 1/4" to the right and the hood does not fit quite square just yet. I ran out of time to get more work done tonight as i had to get home(45 more miles). A long day closes and a little relief in finding a failed component. Not quite sure what caused the brake to lock, but kinda figure if it was electrical I shoulda seen the brake release after the delay in the box ran out. Does anyone know if the Tranzact pro brake is even capable of elecrically engaging the transbrake when in high gear?