Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

not changing the subject,but wasn't there a time thiefs were steeling tags off mopars? i have my original tag hanging on my garage wall,it is paited same as body,just never put it back on.if my wife ever comes on here and says" my husband has died,where can i find a fender tag?" tell her it's on the peg board in the garage

Do us ALL a favor and throw it in the glove box...

without commenting on the usual fake tag drama; the best thing to do with the fender tag is LEAVE IT ON THE CAR. Do what I did and put a blob of JB weld or something similar on the screw tip to prevent it from being unscrewed. Way too many well intentioned people have lost thier car's tags forever by putting them in "a safe place".

I also have numerous photos of the tag along with pencil rubbings that I keep at work so that if something ever happened to it, I would be able to have an ACCURATE reproduction tag made along with the PROOF to back it up.

Dave

Dave,I bet your accurate reproduction no matter what documentation you have would still be considered a fake rather than a reproduction by some.

Undoubtably Bill, but I could live with that in the circumstances I've outlined!

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]