Quote:

have a 71 ebody 4 speed 440 6 pack 391 gears looking do build a 11 second driver stroker heads ect??have 2 1/2 x pipe magna flow exhaustheaders under drive pulleys manual disc brakes looking for help on this motor buildthanks to all 

several things needed to accomplish your goals, better(bigger) exhaust system to start with and a good fuel system traction will be a issue also along with longivity on that 8 3/4 once you start to hook it up real well As far as the motor is this is fast as you really want go If not look at building a stroker motor with a decent set of good heads I have a 452 C.I.(stock stroke)440 with a set of ported big valve 906 heads that has ran 11:30 on pump gas corked up in my 3450 lb. Duster, that motor made 512 HP and 545 ft. lbs torque, nothing special in it. 9.4 to 1 compression and so on. PM me if you want specifics and more combinations. I also have a 464 C.I.(440 with a 3.91 stroke) Eddy headed six pak motor that ruyns low elevens and high tens on pump gas in my Duster the 518 C.I. low deck six pak motor ran low tens in my Duster

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)