Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is for all of you that say a Mopar cant work with slapper bars.

Well, they work on every leaf sprung nova Ive ever seen. Why not a Dodge? The bar just look bad(ugly)IMO. Im just one of those kinda guys. What happens when u take them off?

I have always heard that they cant work cuz of the Mopars having short front spring segments in comparison to a Ford or GM .My Dart had nothing for traction devices when i got it and got 1.65- 1.68 60 foots most of the time plus would spin the slicks easily as the rearend would sqaut .It also bent the shocks from the rearend rolling up off the hit of the throttle .Once i got the Slapper Bars figured out my 60's went to mid to high 1.5 60 foots everytime and no wheel spin or spring wrap ,plus it lifts the front and back of the car on the hit of the throttle with them.Would Caltracs or S/S springs work on my car ? Sure they would .Would it be as cheap ? Not by a long shot .I had a few people in the pits walk by my Dodge in the pits and say "are those slapper bars on a Mopar "???

I think the bars are a band-aid though, ss springs arent ladder bars but for a couple hundred bucks they are decent money spent.