Quote:

Every penny adds up and at the end of each race or season just count the dollars it cost to belong to a "non-profit"organization.I understand it cost money to operate a large organization and if it's a private business then everyone should be compensated for their time and effort but most "non-profit" have successful people that volunteer their time to act as head administrators or sit on a board of directors for free or a nonimal token fee.All administrative cost should be for the workers the physically keep the wheels turning.If their paying the top people compensation similar to the private sector then they should not be a non-profit organization.If we have to pay fees for everything to an organization then they should be taxed and contribute to to our economic base like everyone else not using their exemption status to fill anyones personal pockets.If it is truly a non-profit organization all our contributations should be voluntary.In my eyes a true non-profit should be assigned to organizations like charities and health organizations.Churches,schools,hospitals and others are some of the biggest and richest businesses and should also pay their fair share,then maybe our economy might be in better shape.
I don't mind paying as long as we benifit from our dollars,but other than having tracks to race at I see no benifit.Everything at the track is about making money and that is great,so they should pay their share just like any of us.If I'am offbase here,please someone tell me why a sanctioned dragrace association should have a "non-profit" status?

BG looks like you should send this to the IRS to help them in their investigation.