Quote:

New pit vehicle regulations are being implemented by NHRA. A divisional pit vehicle registration will be required for each pit vehicle. The fee will be $10 per year, per pit vehicle. This fee will allow you the use of the vehicle at any Division 5 track. With the $ 10 registration fee you receive a registration sticker signifying you are registered. You will be registered on the NHRA Division 5 website for all tracks to see. This registration is proof that you are responsible for the pit vehicle. Registration for the pit vehicles will be in the tower

I believe most tracks, if not NHRA has a age restriction on driving them .It starts with the owner of them and who gets to drive them ?
POLICE your own ---- .Then it should be the security at track to enforce their policy .
This will be hard to enforce if your from out of town or another sanction .
Really the fact is that pit vehicle should or could have insurance on it .
I'm insurance poor ,but I just put full coverage on my 2007 ranger with $300,000.00 liability for $134.00 a year .
4 wheelers golfcarts are cheap to insure .

2009 418" build dan smith built new 9.96 131.82 6.23 108 1.30 60 foot best to date 9/15/09 8in 727 430 dana 2860 lb 3040 lb w driver