I ran 11.80s in my 4 speed Challenger with that cam in a VERY mild 440 with a bone stock bottom end and the car was never tweeked at the track so it had more in it.

Engine was a 1966 440 with 40k original miles.
Stock 516 heads were pulled and larger exhaust valves installed, quick home done smothing of the runners.
Bottom end inspected and found to be in excellent condition so only a new oil pump, timing chain, .509 cam, lifters and correct valve springs installed.
Old school Torker II single plane intake with Holley 750DP carb. electric fuel pump, stock electronic distrbutor with lighter springs and vacuum advance locked out with MP chrome box.
Hooker 1 7/8" headers with Flowmasters at rear axle.
MP standard HP clutch disc and pressure plate in front of a stock Hemi 4 speed.
4.10 rear end with ET Steet tires, SuperStock springs and a snubber.
All steel street driven car with full interior, less glass T/A hood.

I only took it to the track a few times and the wifegod told me I was getting air under the drivers' front tire off the line but I had an 8 3/4" rear end in the car which I eventually broke an axle in so I did fairly light launches and my 60 foot times were terrible, there was definitely more in that combo. Very happy with that cam.
I've sinced swapped to a MP .528 soild cam and sixpack setup and it slowed the car down but made it more street friendly and this engine is going to be retired to my 71 R/T Challenger..
I have another aluminum headed 440 ready to go in the car and this one has the Racer Brown ST-21 cam in it with 1.6 rockers..we will see.

6384172-axlebroke.jpg (163 downloads)