Quote:

Plus all you guys that send in your combos with the 292/509 cam lets see pictures to go with it is it a street car or strip.? or both.?

...Mostly street, I like to drive mine.. I took it to the track when I made changes to see how it'd do. Then basically left it alone for the next 2 yrs. Health was really bad during that time. The local chevy/ford boys were saying my heads were ported, "cause Chrysler's don't run that fast". I never thought high 7's was that fast. So I told them, I'll take the motor down & make it more stock 62 than it is right now & it'll be faster, (Max Weg heads, & Intake).
...When I took it apart, that's when I found the main's had been "walking" during those 300hp N20 shoots. Also that's how I found that the piston's were .100+ in the hole (~8.4:1cr), & that the 286 heads idea could use a little more compression. Then my health got a lot worse & wasn't able to get that back together.
...When I was able to do anything again, I had a low 6's, 2700lb,~700hp,pump gas street Idea that ran 5.99 on race gas.
...Sorry, not a clear pic, buddy took a pic & gave it to me back then.