Quote:

If you guys want to see some decent Mopars in the mags, I will tell you the same thing they are telling people DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Nobody wants to see a warmed over A,B, or E body with some alum heads and nice wheels, that maybe runs 11s. That unimaginitive crap is in the Mopar mags. You build a truly different Mopar and the mags will line up to feature it.

Every hi-tech Mopar that has been built the last few years, has been in nearly every mag. Just not many come around.

As far as the chevy oriented engine features.....a TRUE car crafter, can take an article about anything and learn from it. All engines are basically the same, just different logos on the side.

Monte

Monte,I couldn't agree with you more, I like the articles even if they aren't my brand,,,cause I learn from it and try to somehow apply it to what I have and hope I can beat them at their own game, my car may be a but it's mine, and it is what it is because of idea's from other brand's also.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.