In Nevada, I only speak for what I know if you are competing for money it IS a business period! Car show, race, rodeo whatever...I have personal experiece with the issue.

Well I suppose the option to tell the truth is yours. Secondly I think if they see a racecar in or on a trailer they assume you are not just showing your car the sights. If you get pulled over you will feel a bit like you have had a full cavity search in prison. Everyting you say is a lie and everytrhing they say is gospel. Dont ask me how I know...

You cannot even get a straight answer when you call to inquire about the laws in given states. EVERY time I have called any state in regards to towing with my coach into thier state once they hear it is a motorhome they say I am not required to do anything. Dont help on the side of the road with the DOT guys but that is what they will tell you.

BTW in my opinion there is no right answer to any of this.

Oh yeah, I can almost guarantee the reason Chris's buddy got pulled over in the first place was the out of state tag. The law her eis pretty clear you have to have the equivalent of the California Class B non commercial license to drive any motorhome/toter over 45' in length or any combo over 65'. Easy pickens as AZ or NV dont have the same licensure.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"