Quote:

ive got many pms about heads and im telling guys to goto bob since he is honoring my group buy prices year round,,, he hasnt posted in a few days,, i hope he is well.. maybe he bought a cnc for doing heads and is busy setting it up...

and in reply to sledgehammer,,,, nobody won anything.... the only loser out of any of this is or would be the moparts community,,, if bob cant follow through with his offer in selling parts/heads... im sure its that "pay it forward" attitude we keep hearing about that will make him fulfill this arrangement..

Jeff,first off I don't set your pricing and you don't set mine.My pricing is based on a discount set by BGR to Moparts members.If you think you that you kick me in the nuts cause I haven't been here for a few days your wrong.As usual you make yourself look like an azz.Don't think for a moment that you can poke me and walk away with out a bump or two.Anyone can get cocky when the other isn't at the site.I figured let the thread mello and get back to the main jest of getting Mopars members good deals on heads but if you want to keep it active and show your 'real character" or lack of character,I'll roll with you.The smart thing is to leave a sleeping dog lay or don't poke the bear and let's stay positive instead of acting like "school yard bullys"And if you want to bring your opinion to a public forum be prepare to hear and respect others opinions(good or bad)I'am,.Thanks for recommending BGR Competition always gets the consumers a better deal when they have chosies as to where to spend their money.Some suppliers can't stand competition.

Last edited by B G Racing; 12/03/10 08:23 AM.