Jeff,
Since we can assume your not buying any heads from BGR why are you curious?As I have always said,I'am not here to promote sales just offering to help anyone on Mopars get good pricing.A better question to ask is how many on Mopars have dealt with BGR and were treated with fairness and respect and great pricing.I'am also not here to set pricing for you to work off of.If trying to help Mopars members is stepping on yours or any other toes,then we will not try and help so you and the other advertisers can control the market.Why don't you post the price of all your "special deals"instead of trying to take issue with a legitimate offer to help that we posted.Lets see your sincerity and your willingness to help fellow Mopar enthusiasts or is it all about profit.Anyway if anyone doubts our intensions then don't buy from BGR,there are many other good dealers here to choose from. Sorry we made the offer in your domain since you only respond to my post when it effects your pocket,like the "Source Post".
Respectfully Bob