i dont know if i should post this,, but i thought about this and decided im not doing a group buy,,, bob is going to offer my group buy price as a daily thing, so he can do it. i bought my cnc for $285,000.00 let me ask you,, how do you pay for that by not charging? the labor i put in to the "group buy" for porting is 500 bucks,, so considering tool wear and cost of electricity, you have to port 600 sets of heads to pay for it,, if you had to pay a guy to run it even just a reasonable wage its probably 700 sets... then buy a serdi, valve grinder, surfacer, jet wash, we are talking $350,000.00 in equipment thats involved,, and then you have shop rent, heat, insurance,, etc..

all heads would be decked to whatever chamber volume you want,, within reason,, if there is an intake comp cut its a little more,, like 40 bucks or so

full cnc porting
valve job on a serdi
hand blended valve job and misc blending in ports
decking
assemble
if guides need to be sized, thats in there as well

edelbrock heads price is with me supplying heads of course,, if you send in your heads you already have,, and pay with a check its 700.00 for all labor plus parts and return shipping

bb mopar edelbrock 2100
sb mopar edelbrock 2000
indy 440-1 with all indy parts and 10 degree locks/retainers 2450

this is all a cash/check price in the group buy that im not doing,, c-card is a lil more.. if after "MORE" drama on here noone can provide these services for the amounts listed,, then maybe ill go ahead with it

hasnt been many other heads mentioned,,, so ill leave it at that for now..