From the start, Bob has never been out to make a profit. I discovered that first hand when I asked him for help. I wanted someone I trusted, someone with a reputation for quality, who's been building "go-fast" stuff for awhile.

I was putting gears and a new diff into my rear axle for my Dakota. I PM'd Bob, asking for help, willing to pay for labor time, etc. since I was bringing in a pile of parts and asking him to put it together for me while I watched and tried to learn something.

He said, "bring it in. we don't need any money. just bring the guys a case of Dr Pepper"

Thanks again Bob!!!

Sadly, I've decided to sell or kill the big block dakota so that I can make some headway on my Cuda restoration. the damn things been sitting for too long, and I need to get it finished, but I can't do that when I keep spending $400 here for a brake upgrade, $300 there for a new drive shaft, $300 there for Cal-tracs...on my dakota.

Plus, I'm not loaded, and need some scratch to buy body parts, materials, tools, etc.

Chances are, nobody will give me what i want for the truck, and i'll part it out, yanking the motor/trans for my cuda, in which case, I'd love to take Bob up on this eddy head deal, get the ones I have now freshened up, valve job, etc. and ported at the same time. but, I'm a long way from needing the engine, my long pole in the tent right now is the body work! I need to focus my time, money, and effort on getting paint/body done on that car!

**Photobucket sucks**