Well I started from scratch to see how much oil is coming to the up.

I started with the drivers side as that is the side that has had more problems with cup issues.

I modified the oiling passages on both rockers on #1 so I could see if cutting passages would help with oiling. Brought the crank around till the driver side was oiling. The modified rockers have 4-5 more times of oil coming from them than the rest. Volume doesnt seem to be the problem, motor is getting plenty of oil to the top.

Now here is where I dont have a clue. On both rockers that I modified, oil was pouring out the back of the rocker, but none of it was hitting the cup. I took the pushrod out and shortened the adjuster till there was almost nothing hanging out to see if the adjuster would ever catch any oil. It never caught a drop. But, can you tell from just priming it if the cup will really receive oil when running? Opinions??

The non modified rockers just drip oil out the back...not much coming from them.

72 RR, Pump gas 440, 452s, 3800 lbs, Corked, ET Radials,. 11.33@117.72. Same car, bone stock 346s, 9.5 comp, baby solid. 12.24@110.