Quote:

Quote:

I guess I'm confused, I see a lot of bracket cars at the track running stock heads, I see stock eliminator cars running stock heads, and I'm guessing these Stealth heads flow better than stock from what I have read.
Why would they not be race worthy if they flow better than stock both out of the box and ported?
I would think it would depend on what you wanted to do and how fast you want to go. I see no reason why a set these CNC ported Stealth heads wouldn't be fine for a 3500lb bracket car running 10's all day long.

I guess that all depends on how fast you want to go. Mid 10's to me isn't what it used to be. Compare flow numbers of maxxed out Stealths to almost anything Indy makes but especially their top shelf stuff. Now compare this stuff to the better Ford and Chevy heads. I stand by what I said.

So basically you agree that they are fine for a mid 10 second bracket car or slower, yes?
It seems that 10 seconds or slower is what 70% of the people are running at the track, basically most of Pro Bracket along with sportsman/street.

These are race cars too you know.

BTW I have a set of maxxed out Indy SR's that flow around 345 and I love them too.

Last edited by moparmanjames; 06/01/10 07:38 PM.