I've raced a street truck on a friday night went in deep and was .515 i think on a .400 tree that was in a bone stock S-10.... so your trying to tell me my car that 60's 1.46-1.49 will not be able to cut a light on a .400 tree deep!!!! clueless it can be done!!!!! you just have to get in deep enough but LIKE I SAID MY CAR WILL NOT REACT FAST ENOUGH TO CUT A LIGHT SHALLOW!!!!!! BUT BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR PUT ME IN A CHASSIS CAR AND WITHIN 5 RUNS I WILL CUT SOME TEENS AND 0H'S!!!! come up into my neck of the wood's and I'll bet you go home w/ your tail between your leg's!!!!! and no I'm not being cocky I'm confident I race with a few of the best racers around!!! and I know I have the ability to beat anyone I Don't give a flyin *^%* who is in the other lane I've put my fair share of heavy hitter's on the trailer!!!!!! ok I'm done ranting LIKE I SAID IF YOU CAN"T CUT CONSISTENT LIGHT's ON A PRO TREE QUIT YOUR WASHED UP!!!!! also I do own a practice tree(got it for christmas when I was 8 or 9 years old so I can pop off a string of light's darn that was about 20 years ago

Last edited by StripeHOG; 05/17/10 10:13 PM.

Andrew Brough D372 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 1.43 60'best 6.82 1/8 98mph "the light came on and I ran out of talent"