Everyone always talks about how hard it is to speed up. Well sometimes it is harder to slow down. Depends on what are you doing to slow down. I know Allen had to slow down when the LED came out. So could it be that what he is having to do is inconsistant. Or is he just screwing up.

I find inconsistancy in my lights. I was dead late Sat night first round as the other driver refused to stage and they turned the tree on while I was waiting for him to stage. Then I spun right off the button and was late with a .149, then got things together for .058, .050, .019, then .107. How did I cut a .107> I can tell you we rolled the bottom bulb together and I got way to much finger on the button. The other guy who supposedly did such agreat driving job only cut .086. I'm sorry but that is a sucky light.

Not to make this about me but we all can't be perfect all the time. remember most of us are letting off a brake pedal or just a button. Big difference in rolling a beam with a clutch and then coming off it to cut a light. If you can do better buy a car and buy some Johnson power to put in it.

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.